Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The #1 key to looksmaxing...

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, exactly, just like everyone else on the planet. That's how it works.

If you want to gain muscle, you obviously need to feed your body.

If you want to lose fat by starving yourself, sooner or later your body will have no choice but to stop attacking fat and break down muscle because the proper nutrients aren't coming in with such large calorie deficits.

You can trim body fat with minimal muscle loss, but it is very temporary and requires some control.

Simply telling people "STARVE YOURSELF!, EAT WHEN YOURE HUNGRY, BUT NOT WHEN YOU FEEL FULL!" That's bro-science.
gaining muscle is very hard
losing muscle is equally hard
gaining fat is very easy so that analogy is silly

stop listening to bro science nonsense. Measure your bodyfat percentage and muscle mass amount scientifically before and after a hardcore cutting cycle. You will see that you lost no true lean body mass

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I'm on a semi-keto diet (100g of carbs max per day). Take protein and creatine and lift hard 3x week.

Care to guess my age?

Pics are within last few weeks.

PM me if you want more info on my diet and regimen.

~Dash
you look great

perfect example of how much better the male face looks at low body fat percentage

and you could be 55 dude. High test dark skinned males age ridiculously well. You'll look great at 75

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
did you get your bodyfat/lean body mass scientifically measured?

I guarantee you that you're just like everyone else who thinks his fatceps are 100% muscle so when you lose all the fat, you are shocked how small you look. In reality, you just never had that much muscle to begin with
Ha! Please. I've been working out for 15 years alongside NPC competitors. You know what though, do whatever you want. I tried to help you out.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd rather look physically imposing at all times, then be one of those low body fat ripped guys, who only look big when they take off their shirt

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I'd rather look physically imposing at all times, then be one of those low body fat ripped guys, who only look big when they take off their shirt
forget looking big in a shirt

what matters with women is how your face looks. At low BF, the male face looks 100 times better

dash riprock on this page looks amazing

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
forget looking big in a shirt

what matters with women is how your face looks. At low BF, the male face looks 100 times better

dash riprock on this page looks amazing
That's the difference between us Dave... you do it for the women, I do it just to be a beast

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
That's the difference between us Dave... you do it for the women, I do it just to be a beast
I work out for myself also. I'm very very strong. Not like women care about how much you can benchpress

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work out for myself also. I'm very very strong. Not like women care about how much you can benchpress
I used to be really skinny, and I agree with you on the whole facial structure thing. When I look at old photos of the skinny me, I do think my face looked better shaped

But I still wouldn't trade places with that me for anything. I just enjoy being bigger

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I used to be really skinny, and I agree with you on the whole facial structure thing. When I look at old photos of the skinny me, I do think my face looked better shaped

But I still wouldn't trade places with that me for anything. I just enjoy being bigger
you can be 10% BF and still be good size

my best friend is 5'10 195 9% BF. Everybody says he looks very big but he still has that chiseled face.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
so here's what I'm kinda talking about

You know when you eat a bunch of food and feel extremely stuffed...it doesn't bother you because you're comfortable with that

you have to do the complete opposite to get lean ASAP. Eat a very small amount of food and learn to make peace with it, don't let it bother you at all. Don't even think about it.

All this worrying about muscle loss is completely ridiculous. Losing muscle is very very hard and even if you lose some...you can do a 2 month clean bulk and regain everything back ASAP. My best friend lost like 40 lbs of muscle because he had surgery and couldn't work out at all (which is the only way you'll really lose muscle is by not working out/not consuming protein). He regained everything back in 4 months. For those who do a hardcore cut while eating a lot of protein and working out with heavyweights... let's say you lose 5-10 lbs of muscle, you'll regain that in a month so why worry about it? Just get shredded ASAP

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I'm on a semi-keto diet (100g of carbs max per day). Take protein and creatine and lift hard 3x week.

Care to guess my age?

Pics are within last few weeks.

PM me if you want more info on my diet and regimen.

~Dash

i also do keto, works wonders.

i remember stuffing carbs like an idiot and only gained fat instead of muscle

I eat only protein now.

plus fats that are in eggs sausages meat etc

and some carbs from veggies before workout

mellow_yellow

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 53...and I date many women 15-25 years younger than me.

DJ Game + Body + Confidence + Experience + $= IDGAF with dealing with women and their BS.

FYI: Dash Riprock power breakfast--see photo. High protein, low carbs.
I see that the thing in your photo with the heaviest protein content is The Rational Male. Puts the power in breakfast.

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
gaining muscle is very hard
losing muscle is equally hard
gaining fat is very easy so that analogy is silly

stop listening to bro science nonsense. Measure your bodyfat percentage and muscle mass amount scientifically before and after a hardcore cutting cycle. You will see that you lost no true lean body mass
Just look to strong men in lifting competitions. They all have higher body fat %ages than body builders because their goal is strength not aesthetic. This shows that if you want to have the most muscle and strength you'll need to keep a few extra pounds. It's not bro science, it's science. It's well known that the body loses muscle mass as you lose weight. Now you can curb this loss by eating protein and lifting weights, but you will lose muscle as you lose fat.

richersandman

Banned
Reaction score
IMO is getting lean

Men look soooooo much better at 9-11% bodyfat than they do at 18-25%. The difference is just astronomical

I'm gonna teach you guys the easiest way to get superlean fast - learn to be comfortable being mildly hungry. That empty feeling is your stomach, embrace it, rewire your brain to interpret it in a positive way. Just remember - the more hungry you feel, the leaner you're getting
This post is completely false. I have been as much as 35 pounds overweight and pulled girls, very hot girls. Same thing at 25 pounds overweight.

As long as you have a good looking face, this trumps all. A lean guy with an ugly face is just ugly, period, regardless of weight.

Don't listen to bigdave, he's talking out of his ass.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
This post is completely false. I have been as much as 35 pounds overweight and pulled girls, very hot girls. Same thing at 25 pounds overweight.

As long as you have a good looking face, this trumps all. A lean guy with an ugly face is just ugly, period, regardless of weight.

Don't listen to bigdave, he's talking out of his ass.

men can't have a good looking face being fat though

60 70% of a good looking male face comes down to having a chiseled/rugged structure with a strong jawline/chin