Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The #1 key to looksmaxing...

richersandman

Banned
Reaction score
men can't have a good looking face being fat though

60 70% of a good looking male face comes down to having a chiseled/rugged structure with a strong jawline/chin
I don't know how you define fat. Like I said I have been 25-35 lbs overweight, it may not be grossly obese, but it's still above the ideal weight. Yet I had no problem attracting very hot women, the type guys obsess over.

When I was 35 lbs overweight, my roommate was freaking out about my girlfriend. "She's the prettiest girl I've ever seen!"

It's pretty obvious from your posts that you have little or no dating experience.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know how you define fat. Like I said I have been 25-35 lbs overweight, it may not be grossly obese, but it's still above the ideal weight. Yet I had no problem attracting very hot women, the type guys obsess over.

When I was 35 lbs overweight, my roommate was freaking out about my girlfriend. "She's the prettiest girl I've ever seen!"

It's pretty obvious from your posts that you have little or no dating experience.
then you did it despite not maximizing your appearance, which is totally fine

richersandman

Banned
Reaction score
then you did it despite not maximizing your appearance, which is totally fine
My difference in results when I'm at my optimal weight vs 15-20 lbs overweight is so minor it's not even worth considering.

You are probably thinking of grossly obese individuals who just cannot look good, period.

You can fluctuate by as much as 5 lbs in one day, and by a lot more than that if you participate in sports.

Check out a recent buzzfeed video on guys wearing lifts. Most people couldn't even tell and they were 3" taller.

A superfat guy isn't attractive, but you don't have to be 9% bodyfat to be attractive.

Forget about all of these trivialities. Your OCD is going wild.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
My difference in results when I'm at my optimal weight vs 15-20 lbs overweight is so minor it's not even worth considering.

You are probably thinking of grossly obese individuals who just cannot look good, period.

You can fluctuate by as much as 5 lbs in one day, and by a lot more than that if you participate in sports.

Check out a recent buzzfeed video on guys wearing lifts. Most people couldn't even tell and they were 3" taller.

A superfat guy isn't attractive, but you don't have to be 9% bodyfat to be attractive.

Forget about all of these trivialities. Your OCD is going wild.

20% BF

9% bF

obviously he also got rid of glasses and had a much better haircut but the difference in facial structure is huge

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't fvck either one of those guys, so that doesn't impress me.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO is getting lean

Men look soooooo much better at 9-11% bodyfat than they do at 18-25%. The difference is just astronomical

I'm gonna teach you guys the easiest way to get superlean fast - learn to be comfortable being mildly hungry. That empty feeling is your stomach, embrace it, rewire your brain to interpret it in a positive way. Just remember - the more hungry you feel, the leaner you're getting
You might just become a gymcel, lol!. I've done some serious research online and I have been seeing new terms like "race-pill, JBW theory, etc..." and have seen lots of content all over the place. I think your problem is you are going after ethnics, but these ethnics, the majority of the time, want to deal with white men. Since you can't change your race, you are wasting your time at the Gym.

Think about it, of the women you slept with, how many of them were white, and how many of them were brown/olive-skin complexion? How many were cratered-SMV? If you want to prove me wrong it's easy -- you just have to say that most of them were not white. If my theory is correct, then most of the women you've slept with have been white that likely had some sort of fetish towards your ethnicity and of a lower-quality stock overall (i.e. hence you are not happy with what you can pull). Just prove me wrong to end these posts and tell us what type of races you are able to pull.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to get low-class trashy girls then get mega cut, as these types of girls, the less intelligent girls, go for the "physical protector," like back in stone age days where might makes right. Girls of civilization, intelligent girls, the more genetically gifted (brain) girls, will look for the smartest man, the man who doesn't seek to be ripped but shows a normal torso and body, just normal, as he wants to attract girls who are not from hunter/gatherer times but advanced design and build tool times. Girls who want their man to be able to fight physically and use his strength are generally dumber and will cheat on you quicker and be less loyal. What type of body to you want to have, a more normal moderate bod with a little fat, or a stark jungle bod that visually portrays "I will protect you physically against the other tribesmen in the group?" Who is your audience?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You might just become a gymcel, lol!. I've done some serious research online and I have been seeing new terms like "race-pill, JBW theory, etc..." and have seen lots of content all over the place. I think your problem is you are going after ethnics, but these ethnics, the majority of the time, want to deal with white men. Since you can't change your race, you are wasting your time at the Gym.

Think about it, of the women you slept with, how many of them were white, and how many of them were brown/olive-skin complexion? How many were cratered-SMV? If you want to prove me wrong it's easy -- you just have to say that most of them were not white. If my theory is correct, then most of the women you've slept with have been white that likely had some sort of fetish towards your ethnicity and of a lower-quality stock overall (i.e. hence you are not happy with what you can pull). Just prove me wrong to end these posts and tell us what type of races you are able to pull.
all the women I've had sex with have been white

I've had chance in last 2 years with 4 or 5 really cute Spanish girls but they were all single moms and I've stopped having sex with women I can't date.

I really really want a brown-olive skin complexion woman. I'm not one of these ethnic self haters. My #1 choice would be my own ethnicity (Armenian)... just hard to find

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO is getting lean

Men look soooooo much better at 9-11% bodyfat than they do at 18-25%. The difference is just astronomical

I'm gonna teach you guys the easiest way to get superlean fast - learn to be comfortable being mildly hungry. That empty feeling is your stomach, embrace it, rewire your brain to interpret it in a positive way. Just remember - the more hungry you feel, the leaner you're getting
Gotta take into consideration people’s individual “body types” and how they respond.

Most people with an “ectomorphic” body type turn catabolic pretty quickly which actually burns muscle. Gotta have some muscle first before you get lean imo.

Clean bulk + clean cut = lean figure.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Gotta take into consideration people’s individual “body types” and how they respond.

Most people with an “ectomorphic” body type turn catabolic pretty quickly which actually burns muscle. Gotta have some muscle first before you get lean imo.

Clean bulk + clean cut = lean figure.

catabolic = bro science nonsense if you're not bedridden

losing muscle mass for a male who works out with moderately heavy weights and eats protein is very very difficult.

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
catabolic = bro science nonsense if you're not bedridden

losing muscle mass for a male who works out with moderately heavy weights and eats protein is very very difficult.
Nah man it’s an actual term and thing that happens to people.

But I agree if you’re lifting heavy and taking in adaquate protein, yea it’s hard to do.

At the end of the day though it’s still calories in vs calories out. You won’t gain muscle if you’re burning more calories than you’re taking in daily, no matter how much protein you’re getting.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Nah man it’s an actual term and thing that happens to people.

But I agree if you’re lifting heavy and taking in adaquate protein, yea it’s hard to do.

At the end of the day though it’s still calories in vs calories out. You won’t gain muscle if you’re burning more calories than you’re taking in daily, no matter how much protein you’re getting.
last part is correct

I really wish they would do more scientific controlled studies about losing muscle for men who workout and consume protein. People will be shocked by how extremely hard it is to lose true lean body mass

the problem is everyone thinks their fatceps are 100% muscle so when they are tiny after a big cut, they think its all muscle lost

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
last part is correct

I really wish they would do more scientific controlled studies about losing muscle for men who workout and consume protein. People will be shocked by how extremely hard it is to lose true lean body mass

the problem is everyone thinks their fatceps are 100% muscle so when they are tiny after a big cut, they think its all muscle lost
Diet diet diet

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all the women I've had sex with have been white
Wow.

bigdave17 said:
I've had chance in last 2 years with 4 or 5 really cute Spanish girls but they were all single moms and I've stopped having sex with women I can't date.
You haven't had unlawful carnal knowledge (aka sex with people you are not married to) with 4 or 5 really cute Spanish girls in the last 2 years? What have you done in the past 2 years? The white women were clean and had no children?

bigdave17 said:
I really really want a brown-olive skin complexion woman. I'm not one of these ethnic self haters. My #1 choice would be my own ethnicity (Armenian)... just hard to find
[/quote]

The question is if they want you, or prefer a white man. So far you've said you've only slept with white woman. You are making excuses for the Spanish girls. Do you really mean to tell me, that when it came to Spanish girls, you just decided to stop having sex with women you can't date. There were no Spanish women in the mix of women you slept with before coming to that decision. Go with at least one ethnic and Spanish girl...you don't have to have sex with them, but I want to see if they are really taking you on. It's funny you've only been with white women. It sounds like it supports the JBW theory and that you are only really appealing to white women.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Wow.

You haven't had unlawful carnal knowledge (aka sex with people you are not married to) with 4 or 5 really cute Spanish girls in the last 2 years? What have you done in the past 2 years? The white women were clean and had no children?
a few of the white women didn't have kids. None of them were worth dating overall

I've never had sex with anybody anywhere near my league

The question is if they want you, or prefer a white man. So far you've said you've only slept with white woman. You are making excuses for the Spanish girls. Do you really mean to tell me, that when it came to Spanish girls, you just decided to stop having sex with women you can't date. There were no Spanish women in the mix of women you slept with before coming to that decision. Go with at least one ethnic and Spanish girl...you don't have to have sex with them, but I want to see if they are really taking you on. It's funny you've only been with white women. It sounds like it supports the JBW theory and that you are only really appealing to white women.
I've had a few middle eastern women in that time period that I could have pursued who fancied me but they were Muslim and I'm not touching that either

Spanish and Middle Eastern women are willing to date white men but mostly end up with somebody of their own race. Armenian women specifically are very loyal to their own ethnicity

I want either Armenian or a similar ethnicity

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spanish and Middle Eastern women are willing to date white men but mostly end up with somebody of their own race. Armenian women specifically are very loyal to their own ethnicity
You mean, when they are all used up and jaded by white men, then they settle for some beta chump guy with their own ethnicity that's making allot of money like you are? It's like the ethnic c0ck-carosel for white guys?

bigdave17 said:
I want either Armenian or a similar ethnicity
[/quote]

You are not able to find one in over 10 years?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You mean, when they are all used up and jaded by white men, then they settle for some beta chump guy with their own ethnicity that's making allot of money like you are? It's like the ethnic c0ck-carosel for white guys?
most hot brown women i know who are married got married to someone of their own ethnicity at a young age

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FYI: Dash Riprock power breakfast--see photo. High protein, low carbs.
What the heck is it? I think I see sausage, an avocado, an apple, and what is that other stuff?
Grilled chicken with feta cheese? Some sort of casserole?

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Worrying so much about your looks and fashion is not a masculine quality. Sure, dress well, be in a decent shape because it's healthy and it projects a positive image but being obsessed with your own looks and fashion like some of the youtube guys who have channels on men's fashion make me LMAO. Women who are attracted to that are typically shallow and will jump ship the min someone 'hotter' comes along - and there's always someone hotter than you out there. If you enjoy working out great, many women prefer you have hobbies, skills, and personality over being a gym rat.