Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The #1 key to looksmaxing...

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
IMO is getting lean

Men look soooooo much better at 9-11% bodyfat than they do at 18-25%. The difference is just astronomical

I'm gonna teach you guys the easiest way to get superlean fast - learn to be comfortable being mildly hungry. That empty feeling is your stomach, embrace it, rewire your brain to interpret it in a positive way. Just remember - the more hungry you feel, the leaner you're getting

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looksmaxing is an incel term, we don’t use that jargon on the Don Juan forum, OP. Staying fit though, in general, is universally beneficial to our physical and mental health.

jacketrunner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO is getting lean

Men look soooooo much better at 9-11% bodyfat than they do at 18-25%. The difference is just astronomical

I'm gonna teach you guys the easiest way to get superlean fast - learn to be comfortable being mildly hungry. That empty feeling is your stomach, embrace it, rewire your brain to interpret it in a positive way. Just remember - the more hungry you feel, the leaner you're getting
Lol this is one benefit of my stressful relationship breakdown. During the period, I lost my appetite and worked out even more to get rid of the stress. My abs are now showing and my cheekbones are more defined.

It really does make you look better. More youthful.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop giving advice man.
It sounds like good advice to me. I’ve actually been thinking about this lately. We always seek that homeostasis of satisfaction, which means a full belly. I try to let that hungry feeling remind me that I’m accomplishing staying slim.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
agreed. i mainly eat protein now and have sick gains while being lean.

i still have some small fat on belly but thats because i probably eat more protein than I need (but truth is, i prefer to be little fatty than not gain at all)

V physique is where I aim at

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
It sounds like good advice to me. I’ve actually been thinking about this lately. We always seek that homeostasis of satisfaction, which means a full belly. I try to let that hungry feeling remind me that I’m accomplishing staying slim.
the hungry feeling means you're getting lean

if you just want to stay at a current (slim) level, just make sure you eat to where you're not hungry anymore but not full either

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The lean part I'll agree with. The hungry part I won't. Going hungry puts you in a catabolic state in which your body starts to eat up muscle tissue to makeup for the lack of food.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
The lean part I'll agree with. The hungry part I won't. Going hungry puts you in a catabolic state in which your body starts to eat up muscle tissue to makeup for the lack of food.
this is complete bro science horsesh*t

they've done studies in the military on people getting down to 6% BF through basically starvation who haven't lost any true muscle mass

It's very very hard to lose muscle assuming you're not bedridden. People just have a lot less muscle than they think they do...once the fat comes off, they're shocked how small they look

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this a parody thread or what?

Being hungry is not a good thing unless you only eat pizza and ice cream lol.

It's much healthier to simply eat things that can fill you up without 3000 calories

I lost a decent amount of weight this summer without needing to be hungry all day. Just add more excercise, don't eat snacks eat meals (you can eat infinite snacks with infinite calories in a day, but you cannot eat infinite filling meals), cut out things like cake, etc.

It sucks tho, I ****ing love oreos lol.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Is this a parody thread or what?

Being hungry is not a good thing unless you only eat pizza and ice cream lol.

It's much healthier to simply eat things that can fill you up without 3000 calories

I lost a decent amount of weight this summer without needing to be hungry all day. Just add more excercise, don't eat snacks eat meals (you can eat infinite snacks with infinite calories in a day, but you cannot eat infinite filling meals), cut out things like cake, etc.

It sucks tho, I ****ing love oreos lol.

being mildly hungry doesn't bother me at all

for me, I have to be mildly hungry to get lean

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is complete bro science horsesh*t

they've done studies in the military on people getting down to 6% BF through basically starvation who haven't lost any true muscle mass

It's very very hard to lose muscle assuming you're not bedridden. People just have a lot less muscle than they think they do...once the fat comes off, they're shocked how small they look
Uh no. It's 100% fact. Unless you're a fat **** who doesn't have muscle to lose to begin with. I've reduced my calorie intake and have experienced loss of muscle mass.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the more hungry you feel, the leaner you're getting
Please don't promote this. I agree that getting lean (while maintaining muscle) will help you look your best but that method is best suited for people who are way overweight and eat whenever a tiny sense of hunger kicks in.

The best way to lose weight while maintaining muscle and your sanity is to generally lower calorie intake by 500 calories depending on what your daily intake is (this is if you're maintaining weight, if losing, you need to take off more calories) while eating and maintaining a higher protein count.

If we're looking at it more detailed, lets look at an example of a man who is 200 lbs who is wanting to lose fat and maintain muscle. For this case, his calorie intake should be 12-14 times is bodyweight. 200x12=2400, 200x14=2800, average that and its 2600 calories a day. Maintaining muscle requires 35% of your diet to consist of proteins. 2600x.35=910 calories. 1g of protein is equal to 4 calories. 910÷4=227.5 g of protein for someone at 200 pounds.

This doesn't require you to go anorexic and ignore hunger, it just requires a little conscious thought. Eat little throughout the day or eat everything in an 8 hour window and you'll get leaner while maintaining muscle as well as your sanity and getting panties wet.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
It requires an extremely disciplined and very particular approach to do this with minimal muscle mass loss. You have to gain a certain way to lose it in such ways as this, which means you have to know exactly what you're doing long before you even begin to trim the weight off to begin with.
And even if you do achieve this perfectly balanced ratio between maximum fat loss and minimal muscle breakdown, it is impossible to maintain such low body fat percentages without significant muscle mass loss very quickly and inevitably taking over.
muscle loss is mostly bro science nonsense

its very very hard for any active lifter who consumes protein at a good amount to lose muscle

ive dropped tons of weight without any muscle mass loss many many times in my life.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Please don't promote this. I agree that getting lean (while maintaining muscle) will help you look your best but that method is best suited for people who are way overweight and eat whenever a tiny sense of hunger kicks in.

The best way to lose weight while maintaining muscle and your sanity is to generally lower calorie intake by 500 calories depending on what your daily intake is (this is if you're maintaining weight, if losing, you need to take off more calories) while eating and maintaining a higher protein count.

If we're looking at it more detailed, lets look at an example of a man who is 200 lbs who is wanting to lose fat and maintain muscle. For this case, his calorie intake should be 12-14 times is bodyweight. 200x12=2400, 200x14=2800, average that and its 2600 calories a day. Maintaining muscle requires 35% of your diet to consist of proteins. 2600x.35=910 calories. 1g of protein is equal to 4 calories. 910÷4=227.5 g of protein for someone at 200 pounds.

This doesn't require you to go anorexic and ignore hunger, it just requires a little conscious thought. Eat little throughout the day or eat everything in an 8 hour window and you'll get leaner while maintaining muscle as well as your sanity and getting panties wet.
i drop calories by 1500 to lose fat

i don't lose any muscle, ever. Losing muscle mass is bro science bull**** for anybody who is not bed ridden

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Uh no. It's 100% fact. Unless you're a fat **** who doesn't have muscle to lose to begin with. I've reduced my calorie intake and have experienced loss of muscle mass.
did you get your bodyfat/lean body mass scientifically measured?

I guarantee you that you're just like everyone else who thinks his fatceps are 100% muscle so when you lose all the fat, you are shocked how small you look. In reality, you just never had that much muscle to begin with

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, and you've had to do it "many many times in your life" because you cannot maintain such a state without losing muscle mass (and your fvcking sanity). This is especially true if you have to lose a very large quantity of weight to reach such low levels of BF%.

Tell us, Dave.... exactly how long were you able to keep this super-lean, low body fat physique without any muscle mass loss? Why did you have to do it "many many" times if it's just "bro-science"?
I've gone through cycles of bulking. Unfortunately, i can't gain much muscle without some fat gain. That's why I've had to cut multiple times.

I'm not talking 8%, nobody needs to be tbat lean. 10% is perfect