“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

The #1 key factor to success with women

MaMo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2000
Messages
219
Reaction score
2
Location
Tyler, TX, USA
The #1 key factor to success with women is *drumrole* yep you guessed it CONFIDENCE no matter what happens(even in the worst of times). I'm talking about having the confidence to smile and graciously walk away after being rejected when most guys would be embarrased and run away with their tails tucked between their legs. The kind of confidence that you believe that you are the man and you will be happy no matter what happens and you will never let someone elses reaction to you affect this. That you will get through any situation with success, somehow you will find a way to become victorious. If you can do this you will go a long way with women and in life as your success in all things are based on confidence.

-MaMo
Live life to its fullest!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

guitar player

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2000
Messages
168
Reaction score
1
here's my three T's:
True True True

-GP

------------------
take control of your life, live it.

"Risks must be taken, because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing" -unknown
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DJ's_lil'pimp

Don Juan
Joined
May 16, 2000
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
tyler,texas,usa
hey bud this is some good advice and what makes it so true is that it is so true.. gentemen you wont get anywhere without the confidence to do somethin with a girl or even aproach them.. so stop bein such puss's and get ur ass off the damn comp and go get them..
later and best luck
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top