"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

That's it! it's finally over...

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2011
Messages
2,039
Reaction score
504
Hey Sarge, I enjoyed your posts when you were active.

I had an ex that would start arguing over not seeing me enough. The first month, we we’re hanging out 3-4 times a week. I told her it was to much and dropped it to 1-2.

But that wasn’t enough for her because she wanted to meet my family and hers all at once. Despite my protest, she still wanted to see me more and her pestering honestly just got annoying.

She would try to guilt trip me and I just saw through it. She resorted to physically hitting me(two different occasions in the arm) when I would say something that she didn’t like. She also praised a video of Antifa destroying stuff but condemned the Proud Boys being violent, I learned that she wasn’t so bright early on.

She talked to me about her ex messaging her and even stopping by to pick some stuff up. I brushed it off, no drama etc., but I did not forget that.

We would make up after arguing about not seeing her enough and standing firm on my boundaries. But she would always bring it back up which prompted me to go radio silent.

I would ignore her messages, calls, and told her to go home(via text) when she showed up unannounced. She later thanked me for telling her to go home because she said it was crazy behavior...

Rinse repeat, she wants to meet up. I decline, she breaks up with me over text. I agree and amplify and assume she found another guy. A week later, she’s back with her ex.

I was hurt at first but that relationship lasted 2 months. She became very predictable and the only thing I miss was her bouncing double D’s and swallowing my load.

She got annoying with the predictable guilt trips and I remembered all of the red flags. The physical violence, manipulation attempts, and the ex.

But this girl wasn’t genuine and I caught on early on. The girls that are genuine are the most dangerous. They can hook you early on and flip a switch later. So like bipolar, bpd, etc...

In my opinion, you came out with no kid and minimal loss. You have an interesting story to tell and can probably prep for any future encounter with someone similar.

The thing with women like this is that you have to be as controlling as humanly possible for her to be acceptable.
I think were talking about the same kind of girl in this thread, no doubt she was doing the same thing to her ex too. I'm willing to bet her FB was choc full of orbiters and cleavage. I really think we both saved ourselves a bunch of grief ending things early. Thanks for your post.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
It's crazy but I actually did feel guilty in a way. What a strange thing the human mind is. It's true someone can sit there and repeat something to you and you will actually start to kinda believe it.
That's called gas-lighting and I was married to a woman who was an expert in it. I'm still un-fvcking my mind three years later from it.

Sorry it didn't work out OP but sounds like you're seeing things clearly and holding the right mindset now.
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
That's called gas-lighting and I was married to a woman who was an expert in it. I'm still un-fvcking my mind three years later from it.

Sorry it didn't work out OP but sounds like you're seeing things clearly and holding the right mindset now.
Reversing guilt and responsibility is a trait that all women have. Get use to it if you’re playing in the feminine imperative.
 
Top