Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

That's chick's profile on myspace.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO look what I read on one of these girls' profile :

"TO NICE GUYS!

you know how girls always claim they want a "nice guy" then they are dating a total *******?! well im the complete opposite~i really do want a nice guy. the kind of guy that will go shopping with me and wont complain that we have been in abercrombie for 2 hours just because he likes to be with me. Or the kind of guy that notices the little beauty marks on my face or that i did my hair/makeup different. I want the kind of guy that when hes hangin with his boys when i walk up he says "thats her". Guys u all claim to be good guys and genuine but cmon cut the bull**** be who you are. Being fake is less attractive than if u really are just an ass. I want the kind of guy who lets me be with his girls and i love when hes with his boys and when we come together its like we have been away for months. One who treats people like people and not just another betty from the street. BE REAL!! thats all im sayin!"

just thought i'd share a little bit of humor w/ y'all

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so basically she wants a homo friend.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, she is hot! that's why I think its B.S. usually the only girls that actually want nice guys are usually unattractive

Kaparski

Don Juan
Reaction score
You all need to open up...
Sure the majority it's BS but theres always the outliers or ones that dont quite fit the circle.

Sure why cant it be possible?

Sry Devils Advocate is my speciality

themanwithnoname

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the day i become a woman worshipping nice guy is when all women cook like pros and provide awesome b lowjobs without asking, daily.

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
its a test she trying to see who gonna have the gull to be an ass and thats the dude that get the ass

Cheat_LBJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by lnghrngeek
trust me, this girl may say she wants a nice guy, but in reality she blows off & rejects the nice guys all the time and always ends up going for the jerk
"Jerk" and "Nice Guy" are entirely the wrong words to use in these types of situations...these words are rationalizations used by the people who always fail.

Instead of "Nice Guy" substitute "Doormat": a guy who will bend over backwards just for the HINT of a chance of getting together with some girl. The kind of guy who will drop everything he is doing to go and listen for 2 hours on the phone to her problems and never get any closer to his goal of being with her. Despite what you might interpret the wants/needs of a woman to be, no woman wants to be dating a doormat. They use doormats to wipe their feet before they go into the house and **** their boyfriends.

Instead of "Jerk" substitute: "Cool and Confident Guy". The kind of guy who understands who and what he is, is not afraid to go after what he wants, does not fear failure and understands that by allowing his fear to control him that he never moves forward or grows as a person. He is interpreted as a "Jerk" by those who envy his attitude and what the attitude earns him because they do not comprehend the difference between confidence and arrogance. They also do not understand that HE is what women want as opposed to the doormat that they aspire to be when they have an opportunity to be with women.

I_Only_Live_Once

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_in_making
Guys u all claim to be good guys and genuine but cmon cut the bull**** be who you are. Being fake is less attractive than if u really are just an ass.

okay, I don't know about all of you, but the way I interpretted her "journal entry" was that she DOESN"T WANT a nice guy. She was being very sarcastic for the whole paragraph about wanting a guy to be her footrest, and then she says "cmon cut the bull*** be who you are".

I_Only_Live_Once

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
and as an aside, when you guys say myspace, do you mean the myspace.com website or the MSN messenger myspace?

snintel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_in_making
LMAO look what I read on one of these girls' profile :

"TO NICE GUYS!

you know how girls always claim they want a "nice guy" then they are dating a total *******?! well im the complete opposite~i really do want a nice guy. the kind of guy that will go shopping with me and wont complain that we have been in abercrombie for 2 hours just because he likes to be with me. Or the kind of guy that notices the little beauty marks on my face or that i did my hair/makeup different. I want the kind of guy that when hes hangin with his boys when i walk up he says "thats her". Guys u all claim to be good guys and genuine but cmon cut the bull**** be who you are. Being fake is less attractive than if u really are just an ass. I want the kind of guy who lets me be with his girls and i love when hes with his boys and when we come together its like we have been away for months. One who treats people like people and not just another betty from the street. BE REAL!! thats all im sayin!"

just thought i'd share a little bit of humor w/ y'all
Every girl says that exact same thing. They will never fall for that guy.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by I_Only_Live_Once
and as an aside, when you guys say myspace, do you mean the myspace.com website or the MSN messenger myspace?
generally people will be speaking about myspace.com

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kaparski
You all need to open up...
Sure the majority it's BS but theres always the outliers or ones that dont quite fit the circle.

Sure why cant it be possible?

Sry Devils Advocate is my speciality
sure, anything in this world is possible, but what are the odds? A hot girl, who's gonna get a guy who puts her on a pedastal and she'd appreciate that? I know I'm still relatively young but I seen enough to know when something just doesn't seem right.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: That's chick's profile on myspace.

Originally posted by I_Only_Live_Once
okay, I don't know about all of you, but the way I interpretted her "journal entry" was that she DOESN"T WANT a nice guy. She was being very sarcastic for the whole paragraph about wanting a guy to be her footrest, and then she says "cmon cut the bull*** be who you are".
Yea, I didn't see it in that perspective. Good point, maybe she is being sarcastic.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
A nice guy has two different meanings and which one you get depends on if your talking to a guy or a girl....

PeoplesChamp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure there are exceptions to the rule but to think this girl somehow actually KNOWS what she wants....come on that should be a red flag right there. Have any of you honestly ever met a girl who actually knows what she wants except through a post hoc explanation.

you: you're with an *******
her: hmm I guess I like jerks then

or after she talks about douchbags she has dated:

you: you've been with a lot of a$$holes
her: oh well I used to like a$$holes but NOW I want a nice guy...(who isn't you btw)

A month later you'll find this genetic defective with another a$$hole...wish Vegas would take a bet on that.