"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

That Was Weird

Xclemz

New Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
2
Age
20
Back in high school, two friends of mine gave me a phone call via WhatsApp. Another girl was present in the call. Apparently this girl was looking for a bf or something like that. After seeing my photo through my friends she decided that this is the guy (me). The purpose of the call was for me to drop Game on her, so I joined in on the call. For me to do that asked my friends to leave the call so that I remain with her we chat and whatnot. They said they would rather stay silent and won't interrupt in any way, but I didn't want it like that. What I did was leave the call, but before I did I copy-pasted her number and then texted her later. I texted her with a simple hi and her response was 'hi?'. Yes, a question mark. Wtf was that situation?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2016
Messages
481
Reaction score
374
Location
Europe
Back in high school, two friends of mine gave me a phone call via WhatsApp. Another girl was present in the call. Apparently this girl was looking for a bf or something like that. After seeing my photo through my friends she decided that this is the guy (me). The purpose of the call was for me to drop Game on her, so I joined in on the call. For me to do that asked my friends to leave the call so that I remain with her we chat and whatnot. They said they would rather stay silent and won't interrupt in any way, but I didn't want it like that. What I did was leave the call, but before I did I copy-pasted her number and then texted her later. I texted her with a simple hi and her response was 'hi?'. Yes, a question mark. Wtf was that situation?
Random? Who knows. Maybe just the typical "impress me" attitude
 

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,022
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
Location
Florida
Either because she doesn't know what to say off of "hi" or maybe she expected more from you. Either way I'd flirt with her and get her on a date right away. I don't know what this girl is like but you might like her more in person.
 
Top