Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

That Thing You Did That Melted Her Resistance

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
No, it's not a line. But it was something you said or did. And after that, you could tell that her resistance was just gone.

For example, I was with a woman at my place and we'd both been doing the 'push-pull' thing. So I pulled back, went and mixed us both another drink (relax guys, it was drink #2). She followed, we talked some more. I 'grabbed' her, pushed a bit more (got all 'gropy') and she said 'wait'. I said 'I'm tired of waiting'. She looked a bit startled, smiled, laughed and it was game on.

Let's hear yours.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl was playing hard to get. After dropping her off on date two, I told her that she forgot something in the car. She insisted that she didn't forget anything. I told her I think it might be a card. She said she was already in her pajamas but she would come down anyway.

She came down and I said you forgot this. I grabbed her and kissed her, making sure not to do it for long but just give her a taste.

By the time I got home, I already got a text from her saying "We should hang out again and LONGER this time!!"