"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

That little button...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Ok people, today we begin a new lesson. One that should have been knowledge to you already.

It's called "The Search Function." Let's start off with some history, shall we?

The "Search Button" is most commonly used on sites to run a list and narrow it down to only matches that has words you specified. First implemented when the internet started, it is nothing new. It was even around before the internet.

Now some identification:

The search address is this.

If you do not know it off the top of your head, this is what the button looks like.

When you click on it, you come to a nifty little page that asks you if you want to search by a keyword or user. I'll break that part down a little more.

Search by keyword:

It MUST be atleast 4 letters long. So searching for "AFC" is useless. However, if you do not know what it means, go to here to find terms. If you are wondering what are some good places to go for dates, look up "best date idea." You'll get something.

Search by user:

Ah, a nifty idea! If there is a particular user you want to look up (Pook, for example,) type in "Pook" in the box. If you do not know the users exact name, but now part of it, type it in and click on "Match partial name."

Extras:

You can search by a certain forum, date, and last post. If you are mainly looking for a particular post in High School that is more than 3 months old, use the drop down menu under "Search for posts from:" and click on "6 months ago'' and hit the button that says "and older." BINGO!

There is also a little box at the bottom of every forum that says "Search this forum." Use it!

If you ask a question or post something that has been asked or said already, expect it to be closed or deleted. If you complain, expect more of your stuff to vanish. I have no remorse for idiots.

Whine all you want. I will pay you as much attention as I do my calculus teacher.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
Joy another 'how to search post'

I am guessing your getting sick of seeing the same posts over and over again. I am guessing that this goes hand in hand with stop posting the crap post.

Well at least he is being tougher on the crappy/redundent posts. Go Eternal:D :cool:
 

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
When you are lost and have nowhere to go
You can click that little button in the corner
It is cool, it's a five letter word
should be used by the uneducated herd

When you can't find that answer
and your brain go berserk
Don't ask that silly question
You don't want to be a jerk

Just click the little button on the top of the page
So you can spare every DJ a terrible rage
click that little button we all want you to
You don't want our flames to cut you right through

If your setting is different
and your question seems unique
I can bet my pocket dollar
your ***** have you in a collar

Just click that little button
Save us the time
It's name is called
Search
 

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
43
YeaH, im fed up of AFC queries too, I too had posted a couple, once upon a time :p

One thing i miss here are the trolls, theyre fun to have around
Damn mods ..:mad:
 

Surfboard

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2000
Messages
498
Reaction score
1
Location
Surf City
Wait...I don't understand something. If we can't post stupid, redundant questions, then how are we supposed to get our "Post Count" up so we can become a Senior Don Juan or even a Master Don Juan?

I'm just so confused!! :confused: ;)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
Thank you for posting this!

Great job with the cracking down. Me gusta :)
 

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 14, 2001
Messages
8,256
Reaction score
236
Age
49
Location
at our house
oh my bad, i thought you were talking about my little pink button:)
 

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
47
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Originally posted by penkitten
oh my bad, i thought you were talking about my little pink button:)
Calm down, guys, I'm sure she's talking about her Breast Cancer Awareness button!
 

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 14, 2001
Messages
8,256
Reaction score
236
Age
49
Location
at our house
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Calm down, guys, I'm sure she's talking about her Breast Cancer Awareness button!
yah thats it. and you know you wanna touch my button... dont you?
 

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
47
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Originally posted by penkitten
yah thats it. and you know you wanna touch my button... dont you?
Well, there goes another thread. :p :D

Hey, eternal... I'm sure I've seen other threads about how to search... did you search for any of them before posting this?

:D
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 14, 2001
Messages
8,256
Reaction score
236
Age
49
Location
at our house
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Well, there goes another thread. :p:D

Hey, eternal... I'm sure I've seen other threads about how to search... did you search for any of them before posting this?

:D

rofl
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Well, there goes another thread. :p :D

Hey, eternal... I'm sure I've seen other threads about how to search... did you search for any of them before posting this?

:D
I...Erm...Well...Damnit Gio!
 

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Its time to press the little 'close thread' button :cool:
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by SageOFAllenAge
Its time to press the little 'close thread' button :cool:
Nah, replies are fun. So is that little "delete" button. ;)
 

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
47
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Originally posted by eternal
Nah, replies are fun. So is that little "delete" button. ;)
Stop! Step away from the "delete" button. Slowly....
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Stop! Step away from the "delete" button. Slowly....
*Puts hands in air, slowly back away. Gets thrown to ground by police and handcuffed.* You framed me Gio! You framed me!
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
OK then...I was hanging in a club with my buddy and this cute little half-Asian chick comes up with her friend and her friend's man and starts talking to me. We hit it off pretty good...kino and all. Before she darts with her friends I got her number. I'm trying to figure out when I should call and what kind of attitude I should try to project.

Now I'm perfectly capable of figuring this out, so I'm not asking you what to do. But what I WOULD like to ask is:

If I WAS looking to an answer to those questions, WHAT SHOULD I SEARCH ON??
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by squirrels
OK then...I was hanging in a club with my buddy and this cute little half-Asian chick comes up with her friend and her friend's man and starts talking to me. We hit it off pretty good...kino and all. Before she darts with her friends I got her number. I'm trying to figure out when I should call and what kind of attitude I should try to project.

Now I'm perfectly capable of figuring this out, so I'm not asking you what to do. But what I WOULD like to ask is:

If I WAS looking to an answer to those questions, WHAT SHOULD I SEARCH ON??
- Calling

- Call Time

- Attitude Phone

- Phone Conversation
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top