"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

That little button...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2002
Messages
669
Reaction score
2
Location
Australia
Haha okay, look, in relation to squirrels' question, I was trying to make the point that it is really difficult searching for things like that. A lot of guys would search, find no relevant results, and ask the question anyway (eg. someguy posts "i searched all the forums and couldnt find anything on this topic!!! pls help!!).

I'm sure many people at one time or another have found it difficult to properly utilise the search function to obtain relevant results.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by cant think of a user name
Haha okay, look, in relation to squirrels' question, I was trying to make the point that it is really difficult searching for things like that. A lot of guys would search, find no relevant results, and ask the question anyway (eg. someguy posts "i searched all the forums and couldnt find anything on this topic!!! pls help!!).

I'm sure many people at one time or another have found it difficult to properly utilise the search function to obtain relevant results.
In those cases, I don't mind if they post that. As long as they say "I searched the forums using "*blah*" as the keyword and didn't get any good results." That way, people can help them find the good posts.

Then again, most of the questions are answered in the Bible anyway.
 

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
I've used the search many a time, but there's something about it that thwarts people away. I dunno what it is, maybe they're afraid of it, and want answers from real members*

*these are real members in the search, just old news/info- therefore the newbs dont think its valid and ask n e way
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Every time I see the title of this thread, I think of the "little pink button" we've all come to know and love. :D
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top