"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

That I love you BS

Corndowg

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
Location
Chicago, IL
This one girl is making my mind boggle. We've been together for a while and the other day this question came up....

"What would you do if I told you I love you?"

I don't know the answer to that one. I just know that shes testing me however. Back in the day we were drunk and I told her I loved her. Since then every once in a while she teases me and says "Ha, you're in love with me!"

I ask her how she feels and she says that she loves me but she doesn't know if she's in love with me.

I'm sick of this BS. I hate that word. It only adds conflicts and occasional mental trauma :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2002
Messages
1,080
Reaction score
0
Don't sweat it. If she says just say it back. No big deal.


I thought about it. I told my gf I loved her first.

But if I was with another girl she would have to say it first. It would be wrong for a girl to say she loves me and I say well I don't love you.

So just say no big deal.
 

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
337
Reaction score
0
Go for the Han Solo approach "I know." When she asks it.
 
Top