"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

That HB10 you're chasing...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
...is NOT an HB10!!

From now on, no one here is permitted to talk about an "HB10" they're trying to hook up with unless they also attach a picture for us to verify that she is, indeed, an HB10.

Chances are she's not, and that's usually part of your problem.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2003
Messages
614
Reaction score
6
Location
USA
No, you're wrong, my friend

MINE is REALLY an HB10


...

seriously !!!


:D
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

becker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
4
I believe that HB10s do exist, but that measure is totally subjective, so that means one person's HB10 may be another's HB7. That's the whole problem with the system. Granted, I do believe there are girls out there who may be universally viewed as HB9s or HB10s by the majority of the male population, but those may be few and far between.

Anyways, don't rate a girl an HB10 if it's going to make you put her up on an unreachable pedestal, because it will only hurt your ability to talk to her and establish anything with her, being that you'll be somewhat "starstruck" in her presence. I think that's the gist of this post.
 

HHloser2

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
202
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Paintballguy
thats cause hb10's dont exist
Exactly, Because everytiime you say that you will see someone that looks better.....
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
HB10s exist. that's for me.

they exist because i see them all the time.

looks, style, brains, popularity, personality, body.

and most importantly, i dont need someone else's opinion just to consider her an HB10. cuz she's an HB10 according to MY standards alone.
 

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
Shut The Fukk Up.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

madgame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
860
Reaction score
1
Oh **** yall know what? Im the type of person, that tends to overanalyze a lot of things and tries to make up a mathematic way of looking at them and analyzing them...I mean I really do that too much, but even IIIII think thats its complete bull**** to distinguish between a 7 an 8 and a 9 or maybe a 4 and a 5..its like somebody said already...beauty lies in the eye of the beholder (is that how u say it in english?lol)....and wtf u crazy mother****ers y dont u just say she's ugly, shes average, shes above average, shes hot, shes freakin hot or whateva, it doesnt really matter whether shes a 8.74 or and 8.76 so just go by using WORDS like "hot" :rolleyes:
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by DJ Alejandro
HB10s exist. that's for me.

they exist because i see them all the time.

looks, style, brains, popularity, personality, body.

and most importantly, i dont need someone else's opinion just to consider her an HB10. cuz she's an HB10 according to MY standards alone.
I agree. If the person thinks they are a "HB10" then they are. Ultimately, you create your own reality. And if you think she is, then she is. I have met a couple of HB10s in my life, but it is a rare ocassion.

The thing I hate is when people talk about "HB4s". WTF, isnt that a contradiction in itself?
 

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
Why have an HB10 if no one can use it? Why not just make the scale from 1-11 and have 11 as Wonder Woman status? It's all opinionated. If she's a HB10 to you, then she's a 10 to you, and that's it. What people do should reflect on how they see a person and how they see the situation. If someone needs help for an HB10, then I don't see why we have to hassle them about how HB10's don't exist.

I don't really use HB10 or HB at all, but seriously... create a whole rule for the forum telling them not to use something? No one is going to take control or force this on anyone so might as well forget it.
 

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
961
Reaction score
16
Location
Maryland
Originally posted by HHloser2
Exactly, Because everytiime you say that you will see someone that looks better.....
Thats how I am.... I'll be like holy **** look at that girl, she is definately a 10.

5 minutes later.... I say the same thing.

They could exist but again its all subjective, your just tryin to convey the degree of hotness. heh
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2003
Messages
614
Reaction score
6
Location
USA
the whole terminology and rating scale means exactly two things: jack and sh*t
 

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
Calling someone an HB10 is AFC....basically saying she is perfect...

"She's the hottest girl EVER" ----AFC

In any case, don't get your panties in a bunch about peoples rating scales, they're just trying to express relative-hotness...You have nothing to prove to anyone on this board concerning who you date, as long as it floats your boat.....


That is all.....
 
Top