Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

That Girl With A 1,000 C0ck Stare

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For those of you who are currently dating a girl, who you know deep inside is promiscuous!

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Watched it earlier. Funny, I see all ladies with this stare. #Feminism. That Snapchat dude.. called an incel.. Jesus.

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a girl like that. When I was Younger she used to go out with me and other 4 guys, we used to take turns fuccin her. Nowadays shes a bi-sexual wh0re

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its true, they look like a shell shocked war vet whos had their dog put down that morning but needs to scrub up for work....

only couple of girls i know who hide it well are the seriously hot ones

Apex

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can look back and see (no puns intended) this stare in several exes.

Is this a red flag or is she DTF? If I was looking for an LTR, I would probably avoid any girl having that look.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the part where guys actually overthink. No woman of any high level can truly out stare an alpha male. Not even Cleopatra.
Not sure about that. Cleopatra could turn any of his buddies on him. Remember Medusa with all the snakes in her head?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the part where guys actually overthink. No woman of any high level can truly out stare an alpha male. Not even Cleopatra.
I have noticed over the years that not all women can tell when they’ve crossed paths with an alpha male or even a beta male. One woman might consider my beta as all get out while another woman might consider me the most manliest man she’s ever met.

jimmy_scandal

Banned
Reaction score
For those of you who are currently dating a girl, who you know deep inside is promiscuous!

"There is this notion that..."

OK, here's the problem. The guy's clearly talking out of his ass. It's a dumb internet meme created out of thin air, and now he's treating some stupid catch phrase as if it were mana from heaven received and delivered by Mark the Apostle.

Take one look at him. He's clearly inexperienced with women so he resorts to b.s. tabloid gossip for his supposed "evidence."

This is a huge problem with manosphere articles and videos: most of the guys providing these so-called "insights" are incels or mgtow at best (just another name for incel) and so almost all of what they write about is just a figment of their imagination or based upon specious second hand sources.

The reality is, most people are having less sex these days, not more.

jimmy_scandal

Banned
Reaction score
Most MEN are having less sex these days
Wrong. Men and women across the board are having less sex.

Think about it: most women in the western world are both quite fat yet have sky high and skyrocketing expectations: it's impossible that that combination could lead to more sex.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a female doesn't have a "partner," and thus sleeps with many random men, then her body is getting severely mixed up because it will throw off her trickery of her "steady" (that she doesn't have). Her ovulation (because she has no routine) will be all over the place. And say she's mostly lesbian in her downtime away from men, then her cycle must severely and seriously be jacked up. Ovulation needs a routine, it needs to know when to release, drop, make an egg. In the northern hemisphere its peak is in May/June, in the southern hemisphere in January/December. So a new man on the side will have a great chance to cuck her partner during these times as her body is looking to drop an egg into the oviduct then. It may skip a few days into when she thinks she will not be fertile because "it's that time" or "this is when I last had my period," but if her routine changes (i.e. an affair) then her body will "trick" HER and postpone her period. In a traditional sense, a woman always has a "partner" regularly inseminating her or filling up her vagina which gets sucked up by the elephant trunk cervix, and accordingly fat blocker sperm sticks into the mucus while the athletic sperm (killers) and go-getters (baby makers) enter in to the oviduct and crypts to await WAR with any incoming "other" male sperm that makes it past the blockers/white blood cells in the mucus in the cervix. In crypts, the sperm is sleeping awaiting an vibrating egg drop down one of two oviducts. Sperm on the wrong side will just pass on through the oviduct/womb and die. Sperm in the crypts awakening and swimming to the side that the egg falls will be racing to burrow their heads through 3 layers of the egg's surface to lash and thrash its tail in and all the way to the center of the end carrying all the DNA on it's fat head, shedding its membranes allthewhile ontheway.

It's all been turned on its head this discarding of "partners" (if you could call us that) week in and week out or month in and month out, nothing long-term. There used to be a partner to "top off" the sperm in her vagina every 3 days or in a routine Saturday, Sunday and maybe Wednesday. Now, she's got all manner of sperm and different loads (some 300 million (the average shot), some 100 million (after masturbation or a man with fertility problems) or some 800 million even 900 million from a man who's just entered her life and has not been with her in a while, thus infidelity loads greater numbers of killer sperm as the "new" males body knows to inject a greater army given the chances of her probably already having a partner whose sperm is regularly topped off in her system).

All these different partners must seriously confuse the woman's body (without her even knowing it or understanding what's going on - menstrual out of whack).

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong. Men and women across the board are having less sex.

Think about it: most women in the western world are both quite fat yet have sky high and skyrocketing expectations: it's impossible that that combination could lead to more sex.
Yes, but the rate has increased and is increasing faster among men.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never heard of this CRP guy before till you posted videos of him. The dude is a moron who I can't stand or take seriously. Without watching more than a min of the video. The only stare to be concerned with is from a Cluster B.

Where they look through you, rather than at you. They are well known for holding eye contact for an uncomfortable amount of time. You're usually the one to look away first.