Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
In the same room or different days?I know a girl like that. When I was Younger she used to go out with me and other 4 guys, we used to take turns fuccin her. Nowadays shes a bi-sexual *****
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Same night, same backseatIn the same room or different days?
Cocaine turns woman into raging wh0res!My cocaine junkie days that I am not proud of
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Not sure about that. Cleopatra could turn any of his buddies on him. Remember Medusa with all the snakes in her head?This is the part where guys actually overthink. No woman of any high level can truly out stare an alpha male. Not even Cleopatra.
I have noticed over the years that not all women can tell when they’ve crossed paths with an alpha male or even a beta male. One woman might consider my beta as all get out while another woman might consider me the most manliest man she’s ever met.This is the part where guys actually overthink. No woman of any high level can truly out stare an alpha male. Not even Cleopatra.
"There is this notion that..."For those of you who are currently dating a girl, who you know deep inside is promiscuous!
Most MEN are having less sex these daysThe reality is, most people are having less sex these days, not more.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Wrong. Men and women across the board are having less sex.Most MEN are having less sex these days
Yes, but the rate has increased and is increasing faster among men.Wrong. Men and women across the board are having less sex.
![]()
Opinion: This is why millennials like me are having less sex
We are more attuned than ever as to what constitutes a good sexual encounter, and we won’t settle for less than total satisfactionwww.independent.co.uk
![]()
Why Are Young People Having So Little Sex?
Despite the easing of taboos and the rise of hookup apps, Americans are in the midst of a sex recession.www.theatlantic.com
![]()
7 Reasons Why Young People Are Having Less Sex
Young adults are having less sex than the generations before them, even though conditions should make it easier for them to have more.www.psychologytoday.com
Think about it: most women in the western world are both quite fat yet have sky high and skyrocketing expectations: it's impossible that that combination could lead to more sex.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.