Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thanks

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally thanks so much to the sosuave community. I know most people say it's just random guys off the net. but guys have taken time out of their busy lives to PM me advice which will remove a few roadblocks and commented on FR threads over weeks.

I have provided a bit of advice on topics I had some knowledge of and talked a few guys off ledges via PM - hopefully just figuratively but you never know.

now it's time to go dark for a while and try and apply the crazy amounts of knowledge I picked up here.

So...in no particular order thanks to:

all the mods for keeping sosuave free of garbage and your firm guiding hand

Scaramouche - for being an inspiration to an old DJ and plenty of great advice on our mutual obsessions over asian chicks.

Espi and Desdinova for your insightful analysis and for always playing the ball not the man.

Tictac for seeing and telling it like it is.

logical lefty - your posts are always open minded and full of great Little tactics. also very reassuring to me to know that humourous guys still get laid.

Motu for hosting some great discussions on relationship game.

Dustmuffin for all your support and being a Brother on the same journey.

ruler and Parkthebus for fresh perspectives and freaking me out with how knowledgeable the young guys r.

RangerMike and Zekko for much common sense and advice on inner game.

SgtSplacker for advice on the 'middle' way.

Espi again for definitive advice on online dating.

Desdinova for opening my eyes to the possibility of mall game. I think I will wrestle with this one - probably over a chai latte - nice to have First World Problems ;-)

GlassHalfFull, BingoPlayer and WhodaresWins for great open discussion and sharing your tricks.

And too many others to mention.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats man! I knew you could do it! So happy for you.