Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thanks Guys

phil2015

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just want to say thanks for you all for your help, advice and support over the last few months. Your help prior, during and after my recent break-up has been invaluable and has really helped me through this sh1tty time.

I'm feeling pretty much over her now and feel I'm back on track with everything and I am feeling much happier. I've started an intensive weights and running routine, altered my diet and have begun meditating almost daily. A family member have me a nearly new car recently and I have moved into better things at work.

Meanwhile my ex ages, gets depressed and laments the dreams and future she gave up with me. Ill never know but I hope this haunts her.

I now feel like I can do better in life, and that while painful, this experience has been a good kick up the azz that I needed. Looking back I see what a near escape I may have had. You guys helped me save my house and possibly prevented me from getting married/getting her preggers. I literally dodged a bullet!

I've learnt a lot from this: The most important being avoid toxic fatherless women and never overlook the red flags

Thanks again for your help and advice everyone.

Your friend

Phil

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meanwhile my ex ages, gets depressed and laments the dreams and future she gave up with me. Ill never know but I hope this haunts her.
Come on, man. You're better than this. It doesn't matter what's going on in her life, because she's not in your life.

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.”

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff! Many men go through life and never really "figure it out" I was that guy for 34 years unfortunately...

phil2015

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff! Many men go through life and never really "figure it out" I was that guy for 34 years unfortunately...
Just thankful that I averted anything more serious down the line.

In regards to refusing to put her on the deeds I think it's more than a coincidence she left 4 days later.

Or if I'd got her pregnant, grief she would have had me over a barrel for 18 years!

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's good, phil. Let the DJ wisdom guide you so you know how to side step red flags the next time you come across them with new plates. Most especially if you're considering making one of them a main plate. You'll avoid less drama and find someone that sincerely wants to meet your needs mutually.