Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thank You

slapaneskimo

Reaction score
I just wanted to thank everyone who posted on this site. I am a 17 year old who has finally believes he has gotten DJ skills. I have been looking at this site for at least a year. I went from having no serious girlfriend to being with a beautiful girl who is madly in love with me. All of the techniques of a DJ has become part of my personality and I dont have to think about what to say, it just comes naturally. For any readers who are skeptical about this site, take the information to heart and will work if you try to make it work. Reading does nothing unless you take action. So take it from me, whatever you are looking for in women, take the advice given here.

Once again
Thank you for helping become who I am today, a DJ

kabatura

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know how you feel man, I found this site when I was about 16 and it helped me a lot. Try not to break too many hearts.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found this site when I was about 26 I believe. I only wish I'd found a site like this when I was still in my teens or I'd probably be married with a couple kids by now.