Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thank you Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One day last week, I was wearing my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles t-shirt. I love this t-shirt - I don't care if it's an objective babe-magnet - since I think it's a babe-magnet, it is one. Anyway, I'm wearing my dorky t-shirt, and a this hot chick from my choir who I have been vainly wishing, as opposed to usefully acting, to get to know better says, "I love the TMNT." "Oh, really? I've never seen the movie." "Yeah, they're great, I've got them at my apartment."

"Oh could I "borrow" them?" I put borrow in quotes, since everybody knows I don't give a sh!t about those crappy movies!

I could feel the tension triple. I gulp. Damn, I hate those moments! She said, "yeah, sure." Then it was awkward. Damn.

After practice, I couldn't find her, although I did find the French chick I'm trying to steal away from her LDR.

Must bring this up with the chick again, then must go to her apartment to "pick them up." That would be good.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you not say, "We should watch them together sometime."?

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because I'm stupid, why do you think? LOL!

Brilliant.

PS I love your sig