Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thank YOU, Sosuave.

Angelo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Failure. Failure with women, and life, is what made me stumbled across this forum. I was an AFC, a beta, a chump, you name it. I was not a very social guy and would always try to avoid social environments. I figured, I am not cool and people would not be interested in what I have to say. My love life... was non-existant. I thought I was going to be a virgin until I die. I did not have the ability to converse with people, let alone with a woman I find attractive. But fortunately, I found this forum and everything CHANGED!

I remember the nights when I would read Pook's writing and Anti-Dump's machine. I was just in awe because everything they said just made sense. I have realized that what they were trying to say was BIGGER than just trying to get laid, no, it was to CHANGE YOUR LIFE for the better!

I soaked every amazing lessons this site had offer me. I started applying them. It changed my life so much. The lessons here are priceless. I started putting myself first, I realized what my passion in life really is and I do nothing but trying to achieve my ambitions. Notice the number of my posts, I don't post much, why? BECAUSE I AM OUT THERE LIVING LIFE!

Now I am really social. I am able to start and carry conversations without much effort, it is now natural to me. Now I am able to talk to women I find attractive, ask for their number, and call them to set up dates. But I also have the ability to brush off rejection because they really do not affect me anymore. My life is just so much better. I am more social!

Finally, I am no longer a virgin. The first time I had sex was pretty amazing, although it was not as pleasurable as I was expecting. But the more I do it the better it gets!

It's funny, waking up with a good looking woman beside me, I realize that I had come very far. And that it would not be possible if I had not found this site.

I had met my goal which was to be able to carry good conversations with women. The dates, make-outs, and sex are only bonuses.

Thanks GUYS!

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just listening Changes by 2pac, and then I stumble upon this wonderful post.

This should be brought to everyone's attention. I especially like that you learned to put yourself first. It's something we all have to keep in mind at all times in life, besides maybe when we're dealing with family.

Anyway, I applaud you!