Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

thank you so much pick up community men

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guess what? the pick up community has not done nothing but makes things harder for men. women now, never will have to approach another man and sit on her throne while tons of men come up to them, talk and close with a phone number. you guys made it worse.

now they have more options than ever. too many to handle.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Um women for the most part don't approach men period. Never have and never well as a general rule for their species. But thanks for playing. Pick up a free sad trollkin at the gift shop.

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys are the same dudes who made women the way they are. go get her phone number and set up a date like the other 10 guys are doing.

AlexDP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of this forum isn't even about picking up women. It's about being a man. And yes, everyone will try to set up a date. Because that's what people do, they try to have fun. Game might help a little, but it's mostly about attraction. Girls approach guys too, as long as the guy is hot enough, smart enough or social enough.

Amw406

Don Juan
Reaction score
AlexDP said:
Most of this forum isn't even about picking up women. It's about being a man. And yes, everyone will try to set up a date. Because that's what people do, they try to have fun. Game might help a little, but it's mostly about attraction. Girls approach guys too, as long as the guy is hot enough, smart enough or social enough.

So thats why all the girls come my way instead of yours. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I was confuzzled.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Um women for the most part don't approach men period. Never have and never well as a general rule for their species.
With all the "Womens empowerment" thing going on in the last 2 decades, I think thats bull$hit.

But I understand it will likely not change....well at least for the non-slvts

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
It seems like the real feminine women will know their place and let the men approachs--that's just how we're hardwired.

In my experience only the war pigs make the first move so it's not like it's the girl you want anyway? Enititlement or not, the biddie you real want don't make the moves, most are insecure anyway. (depends if you count using her friend to ask your # as 'making a move.')

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thedude4242 said:
you guys are the same dudes who made women the way they are. go get her phone number and set up a date like the other 10 guys are doing.
Men didn't make women the way they are... just how long do you think men and women have been dating? Do you think this whole thing is like 50 year old?

Men and women have been dating for the past several hundred years. Even though arranged marraiges were common in certain parts of the world, MUCH of the European world was not structured that way.

Did you know that 100 years ago the average age of marriage for women in the US was 24? Did you know that currently, the average age of marraige for women in the US is 25? When you look at things in those terms (real numbers), it becomes hard to justify your lack of competitiveness with other men for high quality women by hating on guys who learned how to talk to women through the internet.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no hating here. go to a club or anywhere. take a cute girl who is approachable. she will get 5-10 numbers given to her a night. I see it done all the time. how many numbers does a guy get given to him that will actually come through? one at best.

AlexDP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Amw406 said:
So thats why all the girls come my way instead of yours. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I was confuzzled.
That's a pretty lame attempt at a joke. If anything my post demonstrates that women do come to me.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this has nothing to do with me get a date or anything like that. it is to show what we allow women to do.

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bigneil - I'm not sure how you feel about my post. Obviously you think it's laughable, but I'm not sure why. Would you please enlighten me?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pdx1138 said:
With all the "Womens empowerment" thing going on in the last 2 decades, I think thats bull$hit.

But I understand it will likely not change....well at least for the non-slvts

Boots on the ground say it is the truth. When's the last time you seen it happen for the average man? of course if you have wealth, status or good looks then it happens. but for most of us. no. that doesn't happen. closed mouths dont get fed.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Deadly_Ripped said:
Bigneil - I'm not sure how you feel about my post. Obviously you think it's laughable, but I'm not sure why. Would you please enlighten me?
I thought men and women were dating for the past several thousand generations.

But maybe you meant they have been dating in the traditional sense for the past several hundred years?