Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thank you Gen-X for PhD in Women's Studies

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Started studying here in 2005, a 15 year old totally Marxist brainwashed. Now have 5 women interested in me and all are attractive. No brainwashing. Great reputation.

Nuff said.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My capstone experience, of course, was the Hot vs. Crazy Matrix (not part of this site, but confirmed everything I ever knew about women and was like that fun seminar in college where the older generation welcomes you into their club with open arms)

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I alternate between being furious at Millennials and wanting to help them, so I want to tell everybody who doesn't want to be brainwashed-the quickest and surest way to do that is POOK. Pook is the most direct pathway to UN brainwashing yourself. Read it and immerse yourself in it. Read it daily. Want it to be true. Even when I was so brainwashed I didn't know up from down, something inside me said, "Listen to this man."

If you give up, or if you decide he is too outdated because from the early 2000s, nobody can help you. See this is how it works:
-Sexual brainwashing
-Political brainwashing
-Religious brainwashing

You have to start with Pook as the foundation because it erases sexual brainwashing. Then you can work from there. Pook is like the coach (or father) you never had.

And lest you think this is immoral, I am a practicing Roman Catholic, church every Sunday, etc. etc. etc. But I'm NOT brainwashed.

Good luck everyone. And PLEASE want to not be a loser. I need company. As it is I'm going to have to marry an Xer because females my age are morons. Please get with the program or else you're not going to be successful when the Boomers lose their tyrannical grip on society.

OK, I'm done:)

-Darth

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, am I the only Gen-X on this site? Are there others? Or has it been overrun?

I stopped visiting regularly around 2010. I knew everything Pook had written and others had elaborated it to the point where I had full understanding.

Has the forum degenerated? I remember a lot of nice guys on this site.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Gen-X is in hiding. I will be talking to one and they will act like a Millennial or Boomer, and then about 30 seconds in their big heart will come out and I'll think, these are the guys I was talking to online they are my REAL friends they have a SOUL.

Edit: Sorry, see I just got angry again. We don't hate you, but we can't believe you have no willpower. This is literally your life you're throwing away because you'd rather be brainwashed than strive for something better. You have no excuse. I was molested and lied to by my parents in addition to the usual public school brainwashing. I got out of it and now everything is going my way. Sometimes you have to suffer temporarily to be a winner but maybe donald trump is right maybe there ARE winners and losers maybe a generation of losers more like it.

Coming as someone born in 1990, there's no NEED to rewrite the DJ Bible. Pook got it right the first time. He put it in the perfect format for understanding. Look at me. Some people were just too stupid to pick up on it. He didn't fail-THEY DID.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I am going to write a 2016 DJ Bible article coming from someone of the Millennial age bracket to try and wake people up. Stay tuned.

AllDay85

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I alternate between being furious at Millennials and wanting to help them, so I want to tell everybody who doesn't want to be brainwashed-the quickest and surest way to do that is POOK. Pook is the most direct pathway to UN brainwashing yourself. Read it and immerse yourself in it. Read it daily. Want it to be true. Even when I was so brainwashed I didn't know up from down, something inside me said, "Listen to this man."

If you give up, or if you decide he is too outdated because from the early 2000s, nobody can help you. See this is how it works:
-Sexual brainwashing
-Political brainwashing
-Religious brainwashing

You have to start with Pook as the foundation because it erases sexual brainwashing. Then you can work from there. Pook is like the coach (or father) you never had.

And lest you think this is immoral, I am a practicing Roman Catholic, church every Sunday, etc. etc. etc. But I'm NOT brainwashed.

Good luck everyone. And PLEASE want to not be a loser. I need company. As it is I'm going to have to marry an Xer because females my age are morons. Please get with the program or else you're not going to be successful when the Boomers lose their tyrannical grip on society.

OK, I'm done:)

-Darth
Pook is a legend in my eyes. He didn't get it 100%, but like you said, he needs to be the foundation for anyone visiting this site for the first time.

Every 17 year old male should read fifteen lessons by pook. It's the single most monumental document ever written for the manosphere. It changed my life.

I'm 30 now and cleaning up shop with women. I was once a young afc on this site.

I agree the community needs new leaders to help the millennials. It's an even crueler world out there for our young boys then it ever was for us. Hypergamy is rampant.