neobrood
Senior Don Juan
... ... ... before the inevitable happened... ... ...
Remember what I posted at first in this site? Which was all about a girl whom I was so attracted to that I supplicated alot to her...
Guess what...
==========
Relationship status: LJBF --> LJBA
(LJBA = "Lets just be ACQUAINTANCES")
I got an email from her and then she told me to call at this day at this time... and guess what was her opening line...
"I don't trust you... you are a SCARY person. "
And then she talked about me acting weird and all (talkin to other people and being more open)... and that I lied to her the whole time about me not having friends and all (why do I talk alot about partying with so and so) ... and why the hell do I act differently these days... thats why she don't even feel that I'm supposed to even be just a "friend". She said... "ACQUAINTANCES"... cuz she is afraid of me that I might kill her one day.
And then I talked about how she pushed me to the edge and all and made me rise to improve myself and even thanked her for it. Hell... I even talked to her about DETATCMENT
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=55122
of course she heard a condensed version and I didn't use terms such as "DJ" and "AFC" and all other acronyms...
And I said that my attatchment to you was the main reason why I was hurt big time.
The more she got scared. "Is that how you think?"
And then she said I'm wrong and gave me more AFC advice...
- "Its ok to show weakness to woman. Girls are suckers for that. You know... motherly instinct will make them go to you."
- "It's ok for you to attatch yourself to people provided that they LOVE you. Attatch yourself to a woman who loves you.
And then I pretended to agree with her. Made a "fake surrender" to see what happens. Acted like I badly needed her... and cmon, lets be friends and all... basically made AFC come back.
And then... ACQUAINTANCES!!! ACQUAINTANCES!!! ACQUAINTANCES!!! She insisted on it that we're only ACQUAINTANCES!!!
I said "Bye..." and as I put down the phone, I was kinda laughin it off... even if I was somewhat forcing myself to feel bad and cry.
==========
CONCLUSION: She doesn't see me as of any use to her anymore. Time to get rid of the doormat.
If I didn't find sosuave, I think I would be HURT ALOT all the more if she said that to me. I'd be like... "Omg... I did everything for her and now she's easing me out... why why why!!! WAAAAHHHH!!!"
Good thing I was able to see the fire exit before the building crashed down on me...
Remember what I posted at first in this site? Which was all about a girl whom I was so attracted to that I supplicated alot to her...
Guess what...
==========
Relationship status: LJBF --> LJBA
(LJBA = "Lets just be ACQUAINTANCES")
I got an email from her and then she told me to call at this day at this time... and guess what was her opening line...
"I don't trust you... you are a SCARY person. "
And then she talked about me acting weird and all (talkin to other people and being more open)... and that I lied to her the whole time about me not having friends and all (why do I talk alot about partying with so and so) ... and why the hell do I act differently these days... thats why she don't even feel that I'm supposed to even be just a "friend". She said... "ACQUAINTANCES"... cuz she is afraid of me that I might kill her one day.
And then I talked about how she pushed me to the edge and all and made me rise to improve myself and even thanked her for it. Hell... I even talked to her about DETATCMENT
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=55122
of course she heard a condensed version and I didn't use terms such as "DJ" and "AFC" and all other acronyms...
The more she got scared. "Is that how you think?"
And then she said I'm wrong and gave me more AFC advice...
- "Its ok to show weakness to woman. Girls are suckers for that. You know... motherly instinct will make them go to you."
- "It's ok for you to attatch yourself to people provided that they LOVE you. Attatch yourself to a woman who loves you.
And then I pretended to agree with her. Made a "fake surrender" to see what happens. Acted like I badly needed her... and cmon, lets be friends and all... basically made AFC come back.
And then... ACQUAINTANCES!!! ACQUAINTANCES!!! ACQUAINTANCES!!! She insisted on it that we're only ACQUAINTANCES!!!
I said "Bye..." and as I put down the phone, I was kinda laughin it off... even if I was somewhat forcing myself to feel bad and cry.
==========
CONCLUSION: She doesn't see me as of any use to her anymore. Time to get rid of the doormat.
If I didn't find sosuave, I think I would be HURT ALOT all the more if she said that to me. I'd be like... "Omg... I did everything for her and now she's easing me out... why why why!!! WAAAAHHHH!!!"
Good thing I was able to see the fire exit before the building crashed down on me...