Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Texts

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what I said. She told me today If I know for sure what I’m doing, can fit her in, and she has time then great. Wtf does that mean?

I just said to let me know when she’s free and I’ll see what I can do.

Radio silence until then. I’ve over extended.
it means you are not a challenge.

Do you think you are the only guy asking her for a date? She probably has dozens of males in her inbox right now waiting for the opportunity to take her out.

what separates you from them? why should she be eager to go out with you and you alone? what do you have to offer that these others guys can’t give her?

from the looks of it, nothing. Which is why she doesn’t really give a damn whether she gets to see you or not. She ain’t even bothered one bit.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
You've gotta stop paying for women you don't even know or at the very least that you haven't even met before. With how boring dinner dates are I wouldn't eve do it for free, let alone if I shelled out hundreds of bucks on it like you do. Don't they have enough interest in you like you do in them to even see you without having to be bribed?
I agree. Each time i try the meal thing and paying for the meals I get burned. One of the last OLD dates lasted nearly 4 hours. She also ordered one of the most expensive lunch items as well. Then right after the date she texts me and says thanks for lunch and then over the next couple days shows interest and that it will lead to a second date, then she suddenly does a 360 and goes off the wall and that ends that.

This current one I chat up sounds semi interested and wants to meet. She admits to being shy and introvert. We keep agreeing on Wed but she's trying to sorta like avoid the topic and agreeing on a place the last 3 days. Like I said it's medium interest, she talks to me but when it comes to getting a direct answer about meeting She tries to avoid it and give vague replies. She's a bit flirty too though so I dunno if it's being a combination of just being very shy maybe, she's toying with me teasing me to build it up or wishy washy. Knowing women probably wishy washy but she complains about the lack of meeting young people she said because her location is all retired people. No excuse why she wouldn't agree. She will be 40 soon and I just turn 36 soon. She thinks I look young and has never dated younger men so I'm thinking it's because of my age.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Just came back from the date. Went to dinner. She’s in the middle of divorcing her husband. 3 kids. 33yo.

Asked another about next weekend and she said her family is in town. We haven’t met up yet just texting. My plan is if she comes through to text the other I made other plans.
That's textbook old trash baggage right there regardless of looks. I'd run for the hills.

Anyway I'm in a similar texting situation with an hb 7 right now

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what I said. She told me today If I know for sure what I’m doing, can fit her in, and she has time then great. Wtf does that mean?

I just said to let me know when she’s free and I’ll see what I can do.

Radio silence until then. I’ve over extended.
Why didnt u just give her a definite day and time? Now youre stuck in back and forth texting, shouldve gave her a day, and waited till the saturday, she doesnt call you? She's a liar and she's out.

General Patton doesnt ask the privates which day they wanna go to battle.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the thirst over these single moms is making me sick, they have pumped two different mens sperm creations out there ***** its disgusting , my daugthers mom has become one of the vilest people i met since we split and she created social media 6 years ago

Mbucket taking moms of 3 on dinner dates , sorry bro you need to stop this cuck behaviour!!!!!, the split is usually the womans idea aswell, a top dad rarely leaves his family

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, it depends on how long he's known her. If this is a first date, he needs to build rapport or at the very least stay in constant contact to keep the interest up. If he's put his d1ck in her, then she's already invested and he doesn't need to do as much IL maintenance.

I've lost plenty of dates trying to play the "not desperate" card too early in the game. If the texts are light-hearted and fun, he can text her daily and she'll look forward to the date. If he's texting 5hit like "how was your day" then she'll shrug him off.
That does make a good deal of sense. Personally though, I always got destroyed whenever I texted for anything other than logistics. I've started calling/Facetiming girls to build up that rapport and avoid a flake on the first date. What do you think of that?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's been working, then keep doing it.
Yeah man that's what I'm experimenting with. I think you have to play the mystery card to some degree... it's important. But if you play it too hard you'll get a flake. It's a balance, so I'm gonna start leaning towards building some more rapport.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strongly disagree.
Yeah man every time I tried texting for anything other than logistics it blew up in my face. However, I have been getting lots of flakes. Alpha Male Strategies says that your interaction before the date has to be a CALL, not a text. So she can see your personality, get that comfort/rapport going so she doesn't end up flaking on the fvcking date lol. He also says to text/call with a purpose: if you're texting or calling her it had better be to set up a date or some sh*t like that. That makes a lot of sense to me, you ever try that?

I agree with him on everything except waiting a week to call. I agree more with Roosh V on that aspect.

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
No trolling here. I’ll be way more specific in the future and then go silent if it gets wishy washy. This specific girl I called to set up first date. Called the next week for second and got no answer but a text back the next day saying she was at her sis and didn’t see I called. I’m silent on her after she said she was busy

i went out with another OLD girl 26 and one kid. Mini golf and dinner, great physical contact after. She asked to see me tomorrow, I told her I’m out with a friend.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here read this.

It most closely approximates my personal opinion about texting.

Note: when they are initiating texting, it is OK
to respond, but even then, I will show restraint: I will keep my responses brief.

If they take an hour to respond, I might take twice as long to respond back. And, at times, I'll just up and quit the texting (often at its peak) and they won't hear back from me for several hours at a time, and I never apologize or explain the delay in response.

"Piss-poor text manners" (i.e. delayed responses, glib responses, brief responses, not reciprocating or volleying with questions, one-word responses) can all convey top-caliber gamesmanship and intrigue.

Anti-text is an irresistable mindfvuck game for most women and I am absolutely convinced that they love playing along with it.

Entire thread here:

I read it. Gold. Crazy how text game is so counterintuitive.

I also like how he mentions my guy Roosh V. That dude knows what he's talking about.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here read this.

It most closely approximates my personal opinion about texting.

Note: when they are initiating texting, it is OK
to respond, but even then, I will show restraint: I will keep my responses brief.

If they take an hour to respond, I might take twice as long to respond back. And, at times, I'll just up and quit the texting (often at its peak) and they won't hear back from me for several hours at a time, and I never apologize or explain the delay in response.

"Piss-poor text manners" (i.e. delayed responses, glib responses, brief responses, not reciprocating or volleying with questions, one-word responses) can all convey top-caliber gamesmanship and intrigue.

Anti-text is an irresistable mindfvuck game for most women and I am absolutely convinced that they love playing along with it.

Entire thread here:

Interesting that you sometimes just straight up ignore their text though lol. Maybe that's a technique that I'll try in the future. How often do you usually do it?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion, and in the interest of "self improvement", technique can be beneficial, but practicality is more often the impetus for my ignoring texts.

I stay very busy and focused, especially during workweeks. Every day I have goals and agendas to accomplish (even on weekends). I prefer life to be busy and demanding and I stick to the goals I set every day, never losing focus, never really deviating from those goals.

So usually I'll cut the texting short after 2-3 volleys and write, "Hope you have a great rest your day. Call you at 8 tonight if that works?? ;);)"

If they agree I'll add the phone conversation to my agendas and goals. It's a bonus for me: I like telephone conversations. I don't have a lot of friends and I'm distanced from my family (geographically amd personally), so it's nice to minimize my feelings of isolation and actually speak to another human being. I don't really feel much of a connection via texting and I won't settle for a text-only connection (which by the way is one of the reasons for my current family estrangement).

I've also noticed, especially amid the excitement and intrigue of early courtship phase, that texts can be exchanged very abundantly and at a fast pace. From a practical standpoint (moreso than a technique standpoint), I dislike emotionally driven, rapid and abundant texting. It just feels overwhelming to me. I notice that messages often get lost in translation and my spelling (and intrigue) start to break down. So rather than try to respond and keep up with every text response, I'll simply ignore some of the messages.

It's the quality (not quantity) of the responses that matter, so every single text will not get a response, and if it's important enough, she will text it again.

Speaking of quality: in my experience it's always best for me to talk on the phone. Telephone conversations are often an optimal way for me to communicate, whether it's courting a woman or closing a business deal.

I make my living in sales, so I'm very aware (perhaps indoctrinated?) that solid relationships are built by being a good telephone communicator, and it's not because I know how to talk. It is because I know that it is important to listen. I'm not convinced I know how to "listen" to texts and emails.
Yeah dude phone calls are awesome. Great to build up that rapport. Plus it helps you prevent flakes from what I've heard.

So 3 or so text exchanges and then cut it off. That seems to be a pretty good technique if she's texting you first. I usually take about as long or longer as she does to respond to any given text. Crazy enough, she can start texting YOU first and then lose interest because you're too available lol.