Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Texting response time

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually don't text and keep it to logistics.

In this particular instance, she texted me first. Which is good, it potentially indicates some level of interest.

I responded an hour or so later, I was working. That was in the afternoon/evening idk I don't remember. She responds this afternoon. Now, this girl is one that I'm unsure about. She doesn't really respond to my advances so I'm not sure how interested she is. I feel like typical advice for beginners in Game would be to wait like 1.5x the amount of time she did to respond. This just seems ridiculous though? Especially since we're talking days in response time at this point. To me it feels like waiting that long in this instance would appear calculated and inauthentic. Maybe it just feels that way to me because I actually have seen the message but she won't know so she won't care.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This kind of bs doesn't matter anymore lol. Everything moves faster.
You know. I was thinking about it... and the problem is with the question itself.

It was lazy. And the answer is obvious.

Sure, I shouldn't be waiting with my eyes glued to the phone to respond to her text. I should respond when it is convenient for me. Just as I would with anyone else. Worrying about response time is me worrying about her interest level. I shouldn't be worried about her interest level, only my own. And acting accordingly. In turn, she'll respond accordingly. That isn't to say I be completely oblivious to dynamics of the game but this is minuscule. Say what I want and if she responds... she responds. If it makes her disinterested... good, I saved time.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, I shouldn't be waiting with my eyes glued to the phone to respond to her text. I should respond when it is convenient for me.
I do the same.
I ain't got time for games.
If I have stuff to do, I'll respond later. If I don't, I reply when I get the message.
If you both reply after 1 day, it's clear(to both of you) that you're playing games with eachother.
I mean, how do you feel about her texting you after a day? She will probably feel the same.
I agree with you, say what you want and if she doesn't look interested, move on.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lil update: she's coming over today.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Success.