"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Texting response time

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
I usually don't text and keep it to logistics.

In this particular instance, she texted me first. Which is good, it potentially indicates some level of interest.

I responded an hour or so later, I was working. That was in the afternoon/evening idk I don't remember. She responds this afternoon. Now, this girl is one that I'm unsure about. She doesn't really respond to my advances so I'm not sure how interested she is. I feel like typical advice for beginners in Game would be to wait like 1.5x the amount of time she did to respond. This just seems ridiculous though? Especially since we're talking days in response time at this point. To me it feels like waiting that long in this instance would appear calculated and inauthentic. Maybe it just feels that way to me because I actually have seen the message but she won't know so she won't care.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
This kind of bs doesn't matter anymore lol. Everything moves faster.
You know. I was thinking about it... and the problem is with the question itself.

It was lazy. And the answer is obvious.

Sure, I shouldn't be waiting with my eyes glued to the phone to respond to her text. I should respond when it is convenient for me. Just as I would with anyone else. Worrying about response time is me worrying about her interest level. I shouldn't be worried about her interest level, only my own. And acting accordingly. In turn, she'll respond accordingly. That isn't to say I be completely oblivious to dynamics of the game but this is minuscule. Say what I want and if she responds... she responds. If it makes her disinterested... good, I saved time.
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Sure, I shouldn't be waiting with my eyes glued to the phone to respond to her text. I should respond when it is convenient for me.
I do the same.
I ain't got time for games.
If I have stuff to do, I'll respond later. If I don't, I reply when I get the message.
If you both reply after 1 day, it's clear(to both of you) that you're playing games with eachother.
I mean, how do you feel about her texting you after a day? She will probably feel the same.
I agree with you, say what you want and if she doesn't look interested, move on.
 

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
Lil update: she's coming over today.

 

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
Success.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top