Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Texting in the Toilet

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean "is staying" lowbrow!

I vaguely remember some engineer in a later Star Trek talking about breaking down waste and replicating usable items with it, although not food.

Maybe we should ask Su-loo?

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Situation Update:

Had another argument out of thin air on Monday night, and after that she got mad at every single thing I said. admittedly dhoulnt have lost my temper with her and said a few things I'm not proud of, but this situation was absolutely driving me crazy!

Yesterday, came home and she had come home early in taxi and moved all of her things out

Phil gets to keep his house ☺
Good she moved out on her own. Wondering if she's trying the ol 'take away'. Just be prepared for her to try to re-insert herself back into your life.

Have you changed the locks yet?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing good ever comes from living with a chick. You become vulnerable in lots of ways and you lose a lot of freedom. There is huge downside for the man and huge upside for the woman.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- Yesterday she Has said she wants her name on the deeds before she will ever call it ‘our house’ or ‘home’ again. I stated to her that I bought the property, not her. Shes then basically threatened to go back to live at her mums unless I assign her name on the mortgage legally. She has also said she will refuse to pay towards bills again unless make it legally her property.
If she's helping you "pay the bills" on the house she may have a claim to an interest in the house, even if her name is not on title, under the doctrine of constructive trust. I'd say you are lucky to get rid of her.