Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Texting- Gauging interest level

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This will probably be the shortest thread I will ever create. Very simply put: IF you start texting/messaging a chick and she does not ask you questions, you need to shut it down and move on. Its that easy.

A woman with mid to high interest will ask you questions in text. They are trying to either qualify or disqualify you based on several key questions they ask during text.

I generally will throw out a quick question early on just to see which way a woman goes with it. For example:

Me: Heyyyy there. Whats up?
Her: Hi! not much. How are you doing?
Me: Doing great. So where area are you from? (throwing in a question early)...(I am also qualifying her)
Her: I am from ____. What about you? (If she doesnt ask me where I am from, I am gone)
Me: Oh cool. I am from _____. I own a business close to you so I spend a lot of time there.
Her: Awesome! You're not that far away. What business do you own? (Question= interest)
Me: I own________. What about you?
Her: I am a PA and I work in a mental health facility. So its nice to have normal conversations with people outside of work to keep me sane lol.
Me: Are you adventurous?
Her: Most of the time...why?
Me: I am going to be grabbing a quick drink Thursday night. Why dont you join me. Shoot me your number and we can figure out the where's and when's

So this chick shot me her number and we grabbed a couple of drinks.

On the flip side a lot of guys will get this:

Me: Hey there. Whats up?
Her: Hey. Not much
Me: What area are you from?
Her: Im from _____. (Doesnt ask me in return)
Me: Oh ok. Cool

End of conversation unless she opens it back up. Problem is most of you guys will just keep chasing and trying to force the conversation.

No questions= bye bye. Not interested. No more time wasted. Easiest way to gauge interests so take advantage of it.

Hope this helps.

Happy hunting.
Simple but very important its best way to know interest level
This can be use irl also.
I remember Rosh V in his book doing in it with cold approach.

He was saying
- where im from there is many xxxx or the temperature is xxx
If she dont ask where he is from it means Next !

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple but very important its best way to know interest level
This can be use irl also.
I remember Rosh V in his book doing in it with cold approach.

He was saying
- where im from there is many xxxx or the temperature is xxx
If she dont ask where he is from it means Next !
Yeah. Roosh is awesome. He texts for logistics and asks a girl "how are you?" in that first text exchange. After that, he says if she doesn't ask how you are, it's a pretty reliable indicator she won't agree to a date.

What you mentioned is a good cold approach technique too. Drop that bait. I forgot it works at night too.

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They are examples. ......you missed the point.
Similar to Anti dump... High interest, keep talking. Low interest, stop talking.

I noticed that girls with less experience tend to be more chatty, whilst girls with more experience(in men) don't find anything special in you and keep it simple. Could be wrong though.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you want to decrease flakes?

Dating is for screening women. The goal is to get to rejection as fast as possible so one can move on to women that are actually interested. (Hint: there is NEVER a need to talk a woman into going out with you)
Because most of the girls I date are strangers who I approach and I only approach extremely hot young girls. They have a lot of options. It’s very uncommon for a girl like that to have immediate high-interest because she simply doesn’t know you well enough yet. She has a lot of options of things to do on any given night, from friends to guys. I have found it helps to build some rapport and keep you fresh in her mind as opposed to just being that stranger she met at the grocery store 5 days ago that she’s going to have to prioritize over that party that all her friends are going to or that other guy who she’s been out in a few dates with and is comfortable with but still not quite sure about.

It works for me.

Last edited:

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres no such thing as "text game"
The idea just makes guys mentally masturbate.

If shes interested the text interaction will go smooth, if shes not then it wont.

I've fvcked girls who I texted too much and fvcked girls who couldn't get a response from me, no style or game needed, shes interested or shes not, that's what will determine ones "text game"

And yes, it's a good way to gauge interest level.
Yes there are girls that will fuuck you no matter what. But to say you can't turn a girl off in text is wrong. Text etiquette, text game, can be the difference between laying a girl once and 30 times. You're on the right path though by alluding to it not being important. Text game is subtle and weak when compared to natural attraction, and should be treated as such. To those of us that get laid easily it's completely inconsequential and primarily for logistics. To try-hards and weeaboos that don't get much it's valuable to learn when to text and when not to. What's obvious to us isn't obvious to them.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Similar to Anti dump... High interest, keep talking. Low interest, stop talking.

I noticed that girls with less experience tend to be more chatty, whilst girls with more experience(in men) don't find anything special in you and keep it simple. Could be wrong though.
I think the more options a woman has the harder it is to grab her attention.

Women that are looking for a relationship are MUCH easier because the are likely talking to less guys than the woman who is casually dating. The casual dating woman might be talking to 20 dudes thinking she has them all locked in for dates and smashing whenever she wants.

Just like with a man's abundant mindset, the casual dating women definitely have the abundance mindset. Hell thanks to OLD most women have an abundance mindset.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because most of the girls I date are strangers who I approach and I only approach extremely hot young girls. They have a lot of options. It’s very uncommon for a girl like that to have immediate high-interest because she simply doesn’t know you well enough yet. She has a lot of options of things to do on any given night, from friends to guys. I have found it helps to build some rapport and keep you fresh in her mind as opposed to just being that stranger she met at the grocery store 5 days ago that she’s going to have to prioritize over that party that all her friends are going to or that other guy who she’s been out in a few dates with and is comfortable with but still not quite sure about.

It works for me.
That’s not efficient. Stop focusing on your interest level in young hot women. Your interest level doesn’t matter; only hers does. Scoring hot babes is about making yourself more attractive. No amount of talking will convince a hottie to date you.

Last edited:

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s not efficient. Stop focusing on your interest level in young hog women. Your interest level doesn’t matter; only hers does. Scoring hot babes is about making yourself more attractive. No amount of talking will convince a hottie to date you.
Im doing pretty good ;)

I do understand the general idea you are conveying and I don’t disagree that guys shouldn’t try to convince women to date them.... that’s not what I am doing, but you are drawing the line for “convincing” at a different place than I am. Then you have other guys in here who draw it even further, claiming they don’t even hang out with a girl who doesn’t literally throw herself at him. Different approaches. I’m not going to argue about it because I’ve outlined my approach already, my results speak for themselves, and anyone who wants to take my advice is welcome to, or not. Doesn’t matter to me.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im doing pretty good ;)

I do understand the general idea you are conveying and I don’t disagree that guys shouldn’t try to convince women to date them.... that’s not what I am doing, but you are drawing the line for “convincing” at a different place than I am. Then you have other guys in here who draw it even further, claiming they don’t even hang out with a girl who doesn’t literally throw herself at him. Different approaches. I’m not going to argue about it because I’ve outlined my approach already, my results speak for themselves, and anyone who wants to take my advice is welcome to, or not. Doesn’t matter to me.
We are in agreement in principle. I’m just conveying to the newer posters that bagging young hot women through some sort of game is a myth. The higher her SMV, the higher yours has to be to tip the balance of power. Mens interaction with women can be solved by picking better women. It’s really that simple.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
We are in agreement in principle. I’m just conveying to the newer posters that bagging young hot women through some sort of game is a myth. The higher her SMV, the higher yours has to be to tip the balance of power. Mens interaction with women can be solved by picking better women. It’s really that simple.
Do tell, what the difference between a man's smv and a woman's?

And from there, you'll know who's selling bullshiet stories abt their conquests.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s lots of women out there. I don’t understand why the advice is to waste time pursuing ones that aren’t interested. If a guy is just unattractive then he needs to do something about it. Rather than continuing to do things that don’t work..
I think the idea is that not every guy understands the proper amount of effort to put into seducing new women.

Everyone here knows that trying too hard is bad but it's easily possible to next a girl too fast or too easily as well, most guys can't exclusively bang high interest girls that'll triple text you if you ghost them for a weekend.

So sometimes you gotta evaluate if a dry conversation or a flake is a one time thing and if you should keep trying one more time or not.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the idea is that not every guy understands the proper amount of effort to put into seducing new women.

Everyone here knows that trying too hard is bad but it's easily possible to next a girl too fast or too easily as well, most guys can't exclusively bang high interest girls that'll triple text you if you ghost them for a weekend.

So sometimes you gotta evaluate if a dry conversation or a flake is a one time thing and if you should keep trying one more time or not.
I suppose it also depends on what you consider to be a flake. I don’t consider a family emergency to be a flake. But I do consider feeling too lazy to go out to be a flake.

I won’t write a girl off for flaking on me one time. If she does it twice though. At that point, I can feel perfectly happy letting her do all the initiating as well as asking me out if she wants to do something.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And the same concept applies after time spent with the woman too, after sex or not. If they aren't asking questions and staying engaged, then crickets... Agree?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some ideas r a bit overstated here. I m no oil painting and pretty average or slightly below on smv for my age. If I couldn't create attraction my d1ck would have died lonely.

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score

This.......

Guys wanna give up easily because they wanna play it safe and protect there ego, they dont have the game or confidence to go after what they want.

I'm all for not wasting time and having a abundance mentality because I naturally have a "dont give a fvck" attitude but I'm also very bold and confident and I go after what I want, I dont care how she reacts to me, her tone of voice, how soon she texts back ect I could care less, my only goal in mind is getting what I want, and i will succeed.

Wheather you guys like or not most women want to be chased, pursued, wooed, won over ect and it's even better for them when it's a high value man pursuing them.

Guys act like chumps trying to be alpha or not give a fvck and all they end up doing is passing up pvssy.
Girl plays a little hard to get? I proceed, i think its cute, girl flirts with another guy, I proceed, girl doesnt flirt back right away? I proceed.

As long as she is even just slightly receptive to me then I proceed, I know I'm a catch and I know exactly what I'm doing. Nothing throws me off my game, guys main problem is they let the smallest things from women throw them off there game. As if a girl who doesnt jump all over you is not interested so they next her lol......

Girls will always do little small things to give you doubt or throw you off your game, shes just seeing if you are the real deal or not. A test of some sort.

Guys need to be bold and have more confidence, go after what you want, be a man......I dont need a girl to kiss my ass or entertain me, I dont need the validation lol, I assume gender roles, I'm the man, I lead and she follows, I continue even when she seems to stray because I know she wants me, if I'm wrong and she blatantly rejects me? Then oh well, her loss. I put the offer out and she didn't take it so another girl will.

Why do I care if she asks me questions or not?
Why do I care if shes holding eye contact(though I notice and watch for these things)
All of this is irrelevant to me, I proceed with no fear, doubt or self consciousness.

Throughout my life I have come to realize women are intimidated by me, as I have been told and have seen it my whole life, because of this I had no choice but to go after what I want and make sh!t happen, sure girls text first, chase me, hit on me ect but most of the time they conceal there interest until there 99.9% sure that I'm genuinely interested in them.

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Timely post! Thanks. I don't text continuously. Sometimes a few times in a day, sometimes not for multiple days. I was thinking to myself two weeks or so ago to completely stop putting in any extra effort at all in texts, if its not flowing to where I sense effort on her part. Then, I rethought things a bit.

The thing that triggered this and I hate the most is a reply of just:
:)
Without any follow up. ZERO effort. That just bugs me for some reason, especially when she initiated a conversation.
I would usually just disappear for a day or two unless they pick up the conversation again. This one did it enough that I was just taking it as low interest. or just seeing if I was still interested in the bait.

I decided to turn the tables and reply a few times with just emojis. After the third time, she replied: Why so quiet? Why not just send a blank text?
So I did.

She replied with:
Nice one. :)
I replied: I just got a few things thrown on my plate., If you ever see a single emoji reply, I'm just busy. Talk later.
She replied: Got ya. I want to hear about that show that you saw.
I figured that this was better than dropping her or sending her a butt hurt complaint about it and I never use emojis (well almost never).

This girl is pretty smart. Although she still sends emojis, not one has been sent alone since, at least not without some follow up. Granted that its only been a little over a week, but I think that she got the message. I'm thinking that was just her communication style and as far a she was concerned it was an acceptable way to "hit the ball back". What I am getting at is that when in person, you can gauge interest much easier and text can be negatively deceiving at times.

I'm seeing her again on Thursday. We will see if she can earn a seat next to me at the comedy act that I have tickets for in two weeks. She is actually a lot of fun and I'm thinking that she will more than cover the cost of admission.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Theres no such thing as "text game"
The idea just makes guys mentally masturbate.

If shes interested the text interaction will go smooth, if shes not then it wont.

I've fvcked girls who I texted too much and fvcked girls who couldn't get a response from me, no style or game needed, shes interested or shes not, that's what will determine ones "text game"

And yes, it's a good way to gauge interest level.
What do you think of girls who text your eyeballs off before a first date?