Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Texting- Gauging interest level

Glassguy

Reaction score
This will probably be the shortest thread I will ever create. Very simply put: IF you start texting/messaging a chick and she does not ask you questions, you need to shut it down and move on. Its that easy.

A woman with mid to high interest will ask you questions in text. They are trying to either qualify or disqualify you based on several key questions they ask during text.

I generally will throw out a quick question early on just to see which way a woman goes with it. For example:

Me: Heyyyy there. Whats up?
Her: Hi! not much. How are you doing?
Me: Doing great. So where area are you from? (throwing in a question early)...(I am also qualifying her)
Her: I am from ____. What about you? (If she doesnt ask me where I am from, I am gone)
Me: Oh cool. I am from _____. I own a business close to you so I spend a lot of time there.
Her: Awesome! You're not that far away. What business do you own? (Question= interest)
Me: I own________. What about you?
Her: I am a PA and I work in a mental health facility. So its nice to have normal conversations with people outside of work to keep me sane lol.
Me: Are you adventurous?
Her: Most of the time...why?
Me: I am going to be grabbing a quick drink Thursday night. Why dont you join me. Shoot me your number and we can figure out the where's and when's

So this chick shot me her number and we grabbed a couple of drinks.

On the flip side a lot of guys will get this:

Me: Hey there. Whats up?
Her: Hey. Not much
Me: What area are you from?
Her: Im from _____. (Doesnt ask me in return)
Me: Oh ok. Cool

End of conversation unless she opens it back up. Problem is most of you guys will just keep chasing and trying to force the conversation.

No questions= bye bye. Not interested. No more time wasted. Easiest way to gauge interests so take advantage of it.

Hope this helps.

Happy hunting.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
If you are asking those type of basic things in text you need to work on your texting skills. Boring conversations are boring whether they are in person or via text.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent posting.
Although I think that age and experience has provided myself with a bit of wisdom..... texting is a different animal.
Personally, I hate texting as a form of conversation exchange, but I have grudgingly accepted that it's now a part of life.
And yeah, I admit to having attempted to 'pull' conversation out of girl and it was a total waste.. in addition to feeling a bit self-depleting.
Thanks for the tip.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn’t be texting at all.
You have to text to arrange the date. I used to only text for that reason but I decided to text a little more to keep the dialogue going, so long as she was also initiating and showing interest as GG outlines and I’ve seen a decrease in flakes. The advice not to text is pretty old and just doesn’t apply so well to the younger crowd. The advice not to text is also aimed at guys who don’t understand what GG outlined regarding judging IL, and who will just endlessly text girls and spill their whole life story without her even agreeing to a date.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Texting game is fairly easy. You shouldn't be changing your personality to text. If you overthink things and sit anxiously waiting for a response the issue is not your texting game, it's your inner confidence game. Go practice abundance.

Personally I'm all business in my texts and as the dates go on and we have a good time we start to have inside jokes and things to text about. We start talking about plans with jokes in them, she starts saying she can't wait to see me and she starts more convos. I let it flow naturally. Maybe when I was 15 I would text all day and it would work well, but as I got older girls got wiser and texting became one small facet of the interaction.

@Glassguy is right for the majority of cases, if a woman doesn't ask questions back then don't waste your time. Over time you can entertain women a bit to really polarize them. I had a girl recently match me on tinder then give me her snap. She agreed to a date then the day of the date I mentioned that I changed the reservation by an hour. She didn't know what I was talking about. I said 'oh I must be talking with the wrong person'. A few hours later she realized her mistake and apologized. A few days later I asked her if she's going to make it up to me the coming weekend, her response was 'if you remind me'. LOL I said my dates don't need reminders. She went on to say some bologna about being busy and forgetting things. If she's interested she'll let me know. If I feel like a pump and dump I may hit her up.

Anyway point is she is trying to lead me on for free meals, validation, attention, I'll probably never see her, but hey she watches my snaps so guess I got a fan.

Other times a girl may be more quiet but still be interested. She may be neutral, passive, and not ask questions until you're on the date. Then she starts showing higher interest.

It boils down to social acuity and sensitivity. If you can be socially sensitive without losing confidence then you're golden.

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
Theres no such thing as "text game"
The idea just makes guys mentally masturbate.

If shes interested the text interaction will go smooth, if shes not then it wont.

I've fvcked girls who I texted too much and fvcked girls who couldn't get a response from me, no style or game needed, shes interested or shes not, that's what will determine ones "text game"

And yes, it's a good way to gauge interest level.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If shes interested the text interaction will go smooth, if shes not then it wont.

I've fvcked girls who I texted too much and fvcked girls who couldn't get a response from me, no style or game needed, shes interested or shes not, that's what will determine ones "text game"

Best way to guage is shes spreading her legs easily and usually available.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This will probably be the shortest thread I will ever create. Very simply put: IF you start texting/messaging a chick and she does not ask you questions, you need to shut it down and move on. Its that easy.

A woman with mid to high interest will ask you questions in text. They are trying to either qualify or disqualify you based on several key questions they ask during text.

I generally will throw out a quick question early on just to see which way a woman goes with it. For example:

Me: Heyyyy there. Whats up?
Her: Hi! not much. How are you doing?
Me: Doing great. So where area are you from? (throwing in a question early)...(I am also qualifying her)
Her: I am from ____. What about you? (If she doesnt ask me where I am from, I am gone)
Me: Oh cool. I am from _____. I own a business close to you so I spend a lot of time there.
Her: Awesome! You're not that far away. What business do you own? (Question= interest)
Me: I own________. What about you?
Her: I am a PA and I work in a mental health facility. So its nice to have normal conversations with people outside of work to keep me sane lol.
Me: Are you adventurous?
Her: Most of the time...why?
Me: I am going to be grabbing a quick drink Thursday night. Why dont you join me. Shoot me your number and we can figure out the where's and when's

So this chick shot me her number and we grabbed a couple of drinks.

On the flip side a lot of guys will get this:

Me: Hey there. Whats up?
Her: Hey. Not much
Me: What area are you from?
Her: Im from _____. (Doesnt ask me in return)
Me: Oh ok. Cool

End of conversation unless she opens it back up. Problem is most of you guys will just keep chasing and trying to force the conversation.

No questions= bye bye. Not interested. No more time wasted. Easiest way to gauge interests so take advantage of it.

Hope this helps.

Happy hunting.
this works in real life too. Sometimes I just ask a girl her name. If she tells me but doesn’t ask mine back. I just say “nice chatting with you”. And move right on to the next. Sometimes they get insulted by it but idgaf

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

sex is the endgame. Unless you’re banging hookers there are things that lead up to that point. The purpose of @Glassguy’s post is to not waste your time and effort on girls with low interest. But instead redirecting it to girls with high interest which will then lead to the desired outcome.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to text to arrange the date. I used to only text for that reason but I decided to text a little more to keep the dialogue going, so long as she was also initiating and showing interest as GG outlines and I’ve seen a decrease in flakes. The advice not to text is pretty old and just doesn’t apply so well to the younger crowd. The advice not to text is also aimed at guys who don’t understand what GG outlined regarding judging IL, and who will just endlessly text girls and spill their whole life story without her even agreeing to a date.
Why would you want to decrease flakes?

Dating is for screening women. The goal is to get to rejection as fast as possible so one can move on to women that are actually interested. (Hint: there is NEVER a need to talk a woman into going out with you)

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
Telling a bunch of unattractive guys who are not good with women to only focus on women who show high interest is a fail......most of those guys will be waiting around for ever before theres a girl who is even interested in them in the first place.

Your average joe has to be aggressive and put in lots of work.

The guys who are attractive to women will have women drawn to them before they even open there mouths Therefore they can implement this naturally.

Guys who are not good with women can not have a take it or leave it attitude with women or be quick to NEXT a set.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you want to decrease flakes?

Dating is for screening women. The goal is to get to rejection as fast as possible so one can move on to women that are actually interested. (Hint: there is NEVER a need to talk a woman into going out with you)
You want to decrease flakes because time is valuable. If you set aside a block of time for someone and they in turn flake on you, they have wasted your time. If a woman has a lower interest level in you then she’s more likely to flake. So lower interest level = increased likelihood of wasting my time. So I’d rather spend my time talking to and making dates with women who have a high IL

The goal is to get them on a date which then leads to sex.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Telling a bunch of unattractive guys who are not good with women to only focus on women who show high interest is a fail......most of those guys will be waiting around for ever before theres a girl who is even interested in them in the first place.

Your average joe has to be aggressive and put in lots of work.

The guys who are attractive to women will have women drawn to them before they even open there mouths Therefore they can implement this naturally.

Guys who are not good with women can not have a take it or leave it attitude with women or be quick to NEXT a set.
There’s lots of women out there. I don’t understand why the advice is to waste time pursuing ones that aren’t interested. If a guy is just unattractive then he needs to do something about it. Rather than continuing to do things that don’t work..

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
There’s lots of women out there. I don’t understand why the advice is to waste time pursuing ones that aren’t interested. If a guy is just unattractive then he needs to do something about it. Rather than continuing to do things that don’t work..
I agree with the overall point just pointing out that certain advice cannot be applied to certain types of guys.

I have a take it or leave it attitude with women but then again I'm Attractive so I know it's her loss and I can have another girl make it extremely easy for me to gain access to the thing that's between her legs.

Someone who is not so lucky will have to pursue and work to get most women, that's the average dating life for your average joe, they will just be turning down potential pvssy that they could of had if they just put forth some effect.

Guys like me, the op or you can ignore the extra sh!t and have a take it or leave attitude with women because we know we are the prize.

Overall, we are on the same page.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want to decrease flakes because time is valuable. If you set aside a block of time for someone and they in turn flake on you, they have wasted your time. If a woman has a lower interest level in you then she’s more likely to flake. So lower interest level = increased likelihood of wasting my time.
Interested women don't flake. That's an oxymoron. Therefore, only the first "dates" are prone to flakes for the seasoned DJ, as her interest level is not yet secured. The remedy is to not schedule singleton dates. In my online dating escapades especially, I always double or even triple book dates for the same timeslot. Then I show up for first girl n each time slot to initiate a confirmation text within 24 hours of the date. Subsequent confirmations get rescheduled. No confirmations get stood up. Women should be competing for your time and attention, not vice versa.

So I’d rather spend my time talking to and making dates with women who have a high IL
Talking is unnecessary. Make dates as soon as possible and get the hell off the phone. No amount of talking will convince a woman to go out with you. Conversation should only be had face to face, preferably in an environment where sex can happen.

The goal is to get them on a date which then leads to sex.
Correct. Bingo!

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the overall point just pointing out that certain advice cannot be applied to certain types of guys.

I have a take it or leave it attitude with women but then again I'm Attractive so I know it's her loss and I can have another girl make it extremely easy for me to gain access to the thing that's between her legs.

Someone who is not so lucky will have to pursue and work to get most women, that's the average dating life for your average joe, they will just be turning down potential pvssy that they could of had if they just put forth some effect.

Guys like me, the op or you can ignore the extra sh!t and have a take it or leave attitude with women because we know we are the prize.

Overall, we are on the same page.
Attraction is a grouping of things. Interestingly enough I’m listening to an audio book right now called “Atomic Attraction”. From what I can tell, it’s pretty bang on. And would recommend it to anyone that needs to bump up their attraction level a few points.