"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Texting & Date Advise

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
493
Age
47
Messing up a chance to have sex with a woman isn't the problem, we all have been there. But messing up and refusing to accept the lack of expertise & experience while self-rationalizing at the same time? That's a big problems with many dudes that would prevent them from improving themselves altogether, not just in the game of seducing women but in many other aspects of life as a whole.
Very true . We have to self examine
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
I had circumstances of getting a chick back to my place at least twice at times or three before they wanted s3x.

Again I agree with your point I never said I don't appreciate everyone's input. I should have escalated differently and drag her and f3uck her and that's it.

Here is something i have not pointed out:

1. She was too c0cky (all the time it's like she was trying to show her intelligence in a way and that she is smart)
2. At one point she told me I'm hard to get (again c0ckyness) (she was drying my d1ck up)
3. This behavior was a constant in the night it was to the point that she was trying to play a whole game on me all the time without the sex being the main purpose of us being in the same f3ucking house.

Again I'm not trying to justify anything just adding more information.

Any suggestions on how to handle this at work?
Dude, don't you see your problem by now?

You talk way too fvcking much. Your hamster is spinning way too fvcking much.

At this point you're acting like a fvcking woman!

Shut up and read all the materials on here. Learn more, do more, and talk less.
 

Learning Curve

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2023
Messages
516
Reaction score
429
Age
33
Location
Cyprus
Dude, don't you see your problem by now?

You talk way too fvcking much. Your hamster is spinning way too fvcking much.

At this point you're acting like a fvcking woman!

Shut up and read all the materials on here. Learn more, do more, and talk less.
My hamster is spinning on how to improve that's all.

Next time when you are trying to give your advice actually answer the question I'm asking or follow another thread.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
OP- you're over analyzing this. You're also making tons of excuses for this chick's behavior.

Your actions say that you're looking for a relationship which isn't the greatest demeanor. Your demeanor should be going out and having fun and if a relationship happens, it happens.

Will this chick eventually sleep with you? Maybe.

Is it worth all the hoops you're jumping through? Probably not.
Have her come over to your house and try again for all we care.

But if a woman is putting up such strong sexual boundaries after 3 dates, I'd hate to see what she does after you do sleep with her and she has you chasing a relationship like a rabbit chasing the carrot.

I've banged plenty of chick's I worked with. And they didn't act like her. They couldn't wait to get my dic in them.

So I don't know what to tell you. I don't deal with chick's that act "put off" by me trying to bang them at my place after the 3rd date.
 

Learning Curve

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2023
Messages
516
Reaction score
429
Age
33
Location
Cyprus
OP- you're over analyzing this. You're also making tons of excuses for this chick's behavior.

Your actions say that you're looking for a relationship which isn't the greatest demeanor. Your demeanor should be going out and having fun and if a relationship happens, it happens.

Will this chick eventually sleep with you? Maybe.

Is it worth all the hoops you're jumping through? Probably not.
Have her come over to your house and try again for all we care.

But if a woman is putting up such strong sexual boundaries after 3 dates, I'd hate to see what she does after you do sleep with her and she has you chasing a relationship like a rabbit chasing the carrot.

I've banged plenty of chick's I worked with. And they didn't act like her. They couldn't wait to get my dic in them.

So I don't know what to tell you. I don't deal with chick's that act "put off" by me trying to bang them at my place after the 3rd date.
Thanks for the feedback.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top