Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Texting Contradictions

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Texting is easy man. Do realize you can’t convey your personality and charisma over text, and smiles are fcking gay and femenine. If you use smiles make sure they are manly and are used in manly context ☝✌, and with scarcity. I don’t know what works for you. I play low IL high value male game on them, making sure to recornize high IL prospects on text and don’t kill it with my low IL. Texting is _NOT_ to warm up and flirt, texting is to setup dates.

You got phone game? Use it.

With time, they can ser your last online time and they do chech to gauge your IL, you want to go same amount it took her to reply. Thing is she is not the only btch in whatsapp. So what you do is reply to all when you are online - you are online when your hommie messaged you, or work, or btch with high IL, or 4 hours after btch with low IL messaged you.

High value males don’t respond to texts from 5 to 8 or 9 pm because on date, and definayely not after 10 pm because fcking btch. In these situations you display you on a date or fcking btch by reading message but not responding to it, you can reply in rhe morning.

Last edited:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ yeah I remember that JeffSt guy. I hadn't even seen that post but I do pretty much the same through intuition. Pretty much all of it listed. Currently, I obtained a numb off POF last week. I finally read her message today. We'd been messaging back n' forth for over a month. She's mid-30s, no kids, I suspect baby rabies. She's "Christian," and I've discussed with her over POF my views on Christ-ianity, and despite my being opposed to her beliefs, she's complying with me just like that. I suspect it's the last pic I've posted before my haircut (after 5 months). She's not thin, but slightly overweight I'd say. Career, she has, but still apartment living. I will text her when I am ready or geared to go meet her Same Day if possible. I've been too busy though to pay attention to her. I will not call and speak with her. When I contact her *away* from POF it will be same-day meet being my initiative. To plan this and that with today's woman is just not % probable of either fvckin her or keeping interest from her. When days pass from plans initiated, you lose, she begins to 2nd guess, and especially with OLD, she's more willing to thwart you for another bloke, even though she once was highly interested in You (your pic, and MAYbe your conversation). It's become a very wh0rey world here due to Google at people's fingertips. Humans are getting dumber, attention spans culled/dulled. Our ancestors used to MEMORIZE things. Memorization was a necessity. Bible verses were Memorized as if it were a matter of life and death. Today, it's "oh I'll google" what I don't know - don't even have to remember it. The dumbest low-IQ individual can google probably more sh!t than you (can).

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not texting between dates is for newbies and intermediates because they will likely text something to kill the vibe, hence for these beginner types it's best to text only for logistics and setting the date.

But for the advanced, texting is an incredible tool to build rapport and stir up the heat (attraction), so by the time you meet her in person, she is already primed for sex, absent an ASD (anti-slut defense) that might otherwise be there.

Whether you choose to text to schedule the date to gain experience or text to build rapport/vibe to gain experience, either way there will be a learning curve and you will lose some until you are versed.
When I think back to it, all the women I’ve fvcked in my life I’ve texted. I’m just worried about getting used for my nonsexual attention. On the other hand, I feel like not talking to someone at all and then asking for a date out of the blue would be seen as “weird” by college kids.

So I’m probably gonna text for more than logistics(and not overpursue) but any tips on not overpursuing in general and not getting used for my nonsexual attention?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I think back to it, all the women I’ve fvcked in my life I’ve texted.
That's because all those women started with high IL, so texting and their reciprocation was a natural consequence of that.
I’m just worried about getting used for my nonsexual attention.
This can only happen if you are not asking for the date or she is not scheduling. If you are asking for the date and she does not agree straight or with a specific counteroffer, you leave her right there. This way you will never be used for nonsexual attention.
On the other hand, I feel like not talking to someone at all and then asking for a date out of the blue would be seen as “weird” by college kids.
Regardless of how you met her, you ask for the date within the first few messages--and this is not seen as weird. Rather, your texting her and failing to ask for the date is seen as weird, and even worse, weak.

So I’m probably gonna text for more than logistics(and not overpursue) but any tips on not overpursuing in general and not getting used for my nonsexual attention?
All you need to know is above. Only girls who demonstrate sufficient IL (by agreeing to your date offer) merit your time and attention, and hence your texting ... commensurately. All others, do not.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's because all those women started with high IL, so texting and their reciprocation was a natural consequence of that.
This can only happen if you are not asking for the date or she is not scheduling. If you are asking for the date and she does not agree straight or with a specific counteroffer, you leave her right there. This way you will never be used for nonsexual attention.
Regardless of how you met her, you ask for the date within the first few messages--and this is not seen as weird. Rather, your texting her and failing to ask for the date is seen as weird, and even worse, weak.

All you need to know is above. Only girls who demonstrate sufficient IL (by agreeing to your date offer) merit your time and attention, and hence your texting ... commensurately. All others, do not.
Genius. That makes total sense.

If I could ask you one thing though... I like to send girls value giving texts every now and again to keep things warm between us. How do I know if I'm overpursuing? Especially if she'll go on a date with me but won't ever initiate text contact herself?