"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Texting a girl....

MacXD

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2018
Messages
35
Reaction score
8
Age
43
Last night this girl I've been texting made a comment that I'm always on my phone. When asked "how do you know?" she responded with "because you're always texting me " so I responded with "ok fair enough, I'll stop"..... She later texted to say "I hope you know i was joking.... Goodnight" I didn't respond.......

She followed up with a good morning text and has been trying to make conversation and I've replied with very short replies with long gaps in the time i took to reply. What do you make of her agenda here?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

rart

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 4, 2019
Messages
121
Reaction score
161
Age
48
oh maaan. You text too much, you are too available.

Set a date, and don't text her. When she tries to drag you into long text convos, just say save it for the date.
 

MacXD

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2018
Messages
35
Reaction score
8
Age
43
I've already been on a date with her and she had an awesome time
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
You responded correctly to her comment and she likes you. You should stop thinking about the right thing to do and actually have some fun with her.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

MacXD

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2018
Messages
35
Reaction score
8
Age
43
You responded correctly to her comment and she likes you. You should stop thinking about the right thing to do and actually have some fun with her.
Thanks, she's a bit of a tease and fishes for compliments all the time without ever returning them..... So I just don't wanna be taken for some mug. She can be hot and cold...
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
You're def not the only person she's texting like this if she's hot and cold, but that's to be expected. You can stand out by being funny and inappropriate, and don't be afraid to give her sh!t. Treat everything as a sh!t test. If she can't take banter then she's not that interested.

Also, meet in person and have more fun with her. Texting is for orbiters.
 

MacXD

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2018
Messages
35
Reaction score
8
Age
43
You're def not the only person she's texting like this if she's hot and cold, but that's to be expected. You can stand out by being funny and inappropriate, and don't be afraid to give her sh!t. Treat everything as a sh!t test. If she can't take banter then she's not that interested.

Also, meet in person and have more fun with her. Texting is for orbiters.
Great, thanks for the advice. I'll give it a go, but i guess I'll have to stop giving her the cold shoulder treatment and respond to her normally again first.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
I've already been on a date with her and she had an awesome time
I assume she told you this and it's better than to be just a number in her phone, but until you've fvcked her good you're no one to her and she might disappear at any moment to a better looking shiny toy. When you've had s3x with her you can get away with so much more, but less is always more when it comes to texting as a man.

You should have a busy life occupied with more important stuff than texting all day long, where she will fall in line or gtfo. In fact it's even more effective to text less after you've had s3x.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Joined
Jan 6, 2020
Messages
199
Reaction score
265
Age
33
Location
Atlanta, Ga
So she made a joke and you got your feeling hurt? Lol, so now your trying to act like you dont wanna text her as much now, you do no that she knows your only acting like this now because of what she said right? So trust me when I say your not doing any justice by "all of a sudden" not texting her a lot.

All of this is irrelevant at this point, moot issue.

Hit her up and ask her to hang out, anything she does outside of hanging out with you then drop her because shes not interested.......
 

Heidi

New Member
Joined
Feb 29, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
3
Age
59
I agree with Pretty Boy. You're acting like a hurt woman. I'd say something like "You're right, I've had too much time on my hands lately but soon that will change"....make up some B.S. reason why it will change and that you'll be busy soon. Then say "So you better enjoy it while it lasts" ha ha Then act like everything is good and start texting her less.
 

MacXD

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2018
Messages
35
Reaction score
8
Age
43
Thanks all. Great advice.... When I texted less... She texted me more.... I took the advice and started responding by giving her **** and teasing her and taking the mick out of her..... We met last night and yup we had s3x.... So its all good!
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
i learnt a long time ago , an old phrase, "you will text yourself right out of her life" women dont appreciate whats available they appreciate unavailability and guys who are unpredictable, its 2020 women are DTF and you will give off relationship vibes constant texting, plus she will take something the wrong way
 
Top