Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Texting a girl....

MacXD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night this girl I've been texting made a comment that I'm always on my phone. When asked "how do you know?" she responded with "because you're always texting me " so I responded with "ok fair enough, I'll stop"..... She later texted to say "I hope you know i was joking.... Goodnight" I didn't respond.......

She followed up with a good morning text and has been trying to make conversation and I've replied with very short replies with long gaps in the time i took to reply. What do you make of her agenda here?

rart

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh maaan. You text too much, you are too available.

Set a date, and don't text her. When she tries to drag you into long text convos, just say save it for the date.

MacXD

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've already been on a date with her and she had an awesome time

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You responded correctly to her comment and she likes you. You should stop thinking about the right thing to do and actually have some fun with her.

MacXD

Don Juan
Reaction score
You responded correctly to her comment and she likes you. You should stop thinking about the right thing to do and actually have some fun with her.
Thanks, she's a bit of a tease and fishes for compliments all the time without ever returning them..... So I just don't wanna be taken for some mug. She can be hot and cold...

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're def not the only person she's texting like this if she's hot and cold, but that's to be expected. You can stand out by being funny and inappropriate, and don't be afraid to give her sh!t. Treat everything as a sh!t test. If she can't take banter then she's not that interested.

Also, meet in person and have more fun with her. Texting is for orbiters.

MacXD

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're def not the only person she's texting like this if she's hot and cold, but that's to be expected. You can stand out by being funny and inappropriate, and don't be afraid to give her sh!t. Treat everything as a sh!t test. If she can't take banter then she's not that interested.

Also, meet in person and have more fun with her. Texting is for orbiters.
Great, thanks for the advice. I'll give it a go, but i guess I'll have to stop giving her the cold shoulder treatment and respond to her normally again first.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've already been on a date with her and she had an awesome time
I assume she told you this and it's better than to be just a number in her phone, but until you've fvcked her good you're no one to her and she might disappear at any moment to a better looking shiny toy. When you've had s3x with her you can get away with so much more, but less is always more when it comes to texting as a man.

You should have a busy life occupied with more important stuff than texting all day long, where she will fall in line or gtfo. In fact it's even more effective to text less after you've had s3x.

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
So she made a joke and you got your feeling hurt? Lol, so now your trying to act like you dont wanna text her as much now, you do no that she knows your only acting like this now because of what she said right? So trust me when I say your not doing any justice by "all of a sudden" not texting her a lot.

All of this is irrelevant at this point, moot issue.

Hit her up and ask her to hang out, anything she does outside of hanging out with you then drop her because shes not interested.......

Heidi

Reaction score
I agree with Pretty Boy. You're acting like a hurt woman. I'd say something like "You're right, I've had too much time on my hands lately but soon that will change"....make up some B.S. reason why it will change and that you'll be busy soon. Then say "So you better enjoy it while it lasts" ha ha Then act like everything is good and start texting her less.

MacXD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks all. Great advice.... When I texted less... She texted me more.... I took the advice and started responding by giving her **** and teasing her and taking the mick out of her..... We met last night and yup we had s3x.... So its all good!

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i learnt a long time ago , an old phrase, "you will text yourself right out of her life" women dont appreciate whats available they appreciate unavailability and guys who are unpredictable, its 2020 women are DTF and you will give off relationship vibes constant texting, plus she will take something the wrong way