Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Text messages to turn a girl on through texting and letting her know u are sexually interested

sunnykhatri736

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you wear when you go to bed?

Have you ever watched someone else make out accidentally or on purpose?

Are u turned on by a good massage ?

What’s your secret move to turn a guy on?

What Kind of Outfit would look best on you?

What is the most sensitive part of your body?

What’s your favorite part of girl’s body?

If I were whispering all these questions in your ear, would you be turned on?

Have you ever kissed someone accidentally?

How long will it take for you to get here?

Do you like to French kiss?

If a guy wants to come over to your place and make out with you right now, would you

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neither of those.

Me : what are you doing this weekend?
Her : nothing, why?
Me: let's go (insert activity)
Her: yes , that would be lovely
Me: I'll pick you up at ( time)
Her : I'll be looking forward.

That's all you need to text. If you want to talk , do it face to face not through texting.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score

If a guy wants to come over to your place and make out with you right now, would you
You're a thirsty ass muthaf*cka who constantly asks dumb ass questions in addition to polluting this board with incredibly bad threads. By the way, you're not going to turn on a chick via texting.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I think the OP's topic is a good one. I know many members of this community don't text much or at all and that's OK. But some do too. I'm one who will text a woman but I don't do it excessively and I always always always keep the humor going, adding in sexual context now and then:

Here is one I had not too long ago. So rather than "I'm going to bed" it went like this:
LL: I'll talk to you later I have a hot date with my pillow right now
HB: lol what are you and the pillow going to do?
LL: That's personal! If you want to know what we do you will have to come over and ask the pillow that yourself
HB: oh really? So what if the pillow and I hit it off?
LL: Then it will be a he|| of a good threesome we will all have!!
HB: ROFLMFAO!!!! I can't wait!!

OR:

HB: Going to bed, goodnight
LL: ok I will warn the bed you are coming ("Hey bed take cover she hasn't showered today!!")
HB: hey now, yes I have showered!
LL: nope nope nope, I don't believe you take showers. Next time I see you I will have to sniff you over and see.
HB: sniff all you want lmao

In both cases, I took my going to bed and her going to bed, and turned it into something sexual related for later, her being with my pillow, and me sniffing her body.

sunnykhatri736

Don Juan
Reaction score
I updated this post because there are some people here who doesnt know how to start a text conversation and they keep on asking her how was ur day or what are u doing.
I updated this for them and yeah i know escalation is done face to face but in order to meet her face to face or get a date with her u need to make her feel attracted towards u .

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In general, things that have double meanings where she will turn them sexual in her mind...plant the seeds and let them water them...

Her: How was your day
Me: Long and hard.

Me: I had the dirtiest dream about you last night...
Her: Oh really? Tell me!
Me: (talk about how you guys got "dirty" together, ie muddy, etc and then in follow up texts ramp up the sexuality from there)

Also using vivid details so they can picture them in their minds is key...just like romance novels do...read a few of them if you are unsure how to do it...they are invaluable to learning how to interject these type of vivid descriptions

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm one who will text a woman but I don't do it excessively and I always always always keep the humor going
Just gotta be careful, if you continually keep the humor coming it can be perceived as supplicating and desperate. I tend to be the same way, I'm almost never serious and like to joke around but when texting I have to make a point to do it in moderation. I've lost opportunities by making the girl laugh too much and they think I'm desperate and trying too hard. In reality I just like messing with people. It is hard to stop when they're laughing and you know just what to say to keep it going, but I'll force myself to drop it and move on. I have like a one ridiculous thing at a time rule where I'll say one thing that's ridiculous and then that's it. I pretend to be boring and serious for the next few messages.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
I updated this post because there are some people here who doesn't know how to start a text conversation and they keep on asking her how was ur day or what are u doing. I updated this for them and yeah i know escalation is done face to face but in order to meet her face to face or get a date with her u need to make her feel attracted towards u .

Why are you over here playing games with the people? Just two and half weeks ago, you were posting this,

Then after 2nd date, I realised that I have started getting feelings and emotions for this girl
as she is texting and calling me whole day and is really submissive. So i asked her to be exclusive and she said I'm confused about us and I need some.more time to take a decision.

The thing is i did a mistake and asked a girl to go exclusive with me within 2 weeks of meeting her. But i started getting emotions for her and i proposed her . I have been going out with other girls as well. I have got 3 dates with other girls this week.out of which 2 girls asked me out for a date without me even asking them.

But the thing is i have got some attachment with this girl and she also kinda likes me but she says i want to spend more time with u and meet u few more time before taking any decision. Idk what to do next. Guys can u tell me what should i do with this girl now ? I mean how should i treat in future and i shouldn't ask her again for being exclusive again in future? sunnykhtri736-http://www.sosuave.net/forum/index.php?threads/asked-a-girl-to-become-exclusive-and-she-said-i-will-say-a-yes-but-right-now-im-confused.230490/ November 30, 2015
Then about a week before that, you made this thread.

I can easily able to approach girls and get their numbers and I can also easily get a first date within 7 days or 10 days but after first date things change. I'm able to do kino very well and have fun with her on first date, but I'm not able to hold her hands while walking, put my hands around her shoulder while walking or be able to close the date with a kiss.

After first date, she becomes cold, some of the women start ignoring me, or some says I can never think of u in that way. Can u guys help me out in this matter? All kind of advise and tips accepted. sunnykhatri736-http://www.sosuave.net/forum/index.php?threads/can-anybody-tell-me-how-to-escalate-on-first-date.230356/ November 21, 2015
Three months ago you were having issues with chicks flaking on you and you sought on advice on how to deal with flakes.

Guys can anyone tell me how to deal with flakes? I got 5 dates this week and 2 of them flaked. We almost planned our date and the place where we were about to have sex and then she flaked. I'm new to dating stuff, so tell me how to deal with the flakes? sunnykhatri736-http://www.sosuave.net/forum/index.php?threads/how-to-deal-with-flakes.229257/ September 15, 2015
On September 15th, sunnykhatri admits to being new to "dating stuff," however a mere two and a half weeks earlier, (on August 28th,) he said that he has been "seeing, talking, hanging out with, and f*cking them all. The odd part about that post is he has all of these plates, but he doesn't know what to talk to them about.

Hey everyone. I went through the DJ BIBLE and the all the articles on this site and the threads, but there is one thing i didn't find anywhere and that's texting game or tips while talking to a girl on texts.

I have been seeing many plates or talking to them and hanging out with them sleeping and all . I want to know one thing, if I'm dating or like someone, then what should i talk to them about on texts daily? I mean I don't mean texting whole day. Will I tell her what i actually did? My whole day conversation with her:

Me: goodmorning beautiful . Have a great day ahead

Her: goodmorning :) same to u and thankyou :)
(I don't text her whole day, then I text her at 9:30 pm.)

Me: hey

Her: hey

Me: hows ur day today?

Then she describes her day. From that I pick my conversation topics and we talk about for 1 hour on text then i say goodnight to her. In this 1 hour I treat her like as if she already likes me and she is my girlfriend, and i talk to her in this way. I never talk more than 1 hr to any girl on texts in one single day. Then i ask her when she is free and then set a date with her. On date i play kino and if she gives me right signs then i go for the kiss on first date and if she gives mixed signals or I'm unable to read them then i go for kiss on the second date.

So i wanted advice about this. Is my game right or should i do any changes in it ? Can u people tell me what to talk about to her on texts when i talk to her? In India, you need to talk to that girl a little bit so that she agrees to go on a date, otherwise she says i hardly know u or we are strangers and all.

It's natural in India because girls are more of reserved type here. So at least 1 hour a day is all I need to talk to her on texts to get a date. So tell me what should I talk about to her during that 1 hour? All kind of advise and suggestions are welcome. sunnykhatri736-http://www.sosuave.net/forum/index.php?threads/texting-game.228911/ August 28, 2015
Finally, on his fourth post on SoSuave, (August 28th,) he makes a thread asking for texting advice. Here's the part that dear ole Rex is trippin' off of. Dude joins the site in August asking for texting advice, but claims to have chicks on the rotation, then he contradicts himself by making the admission that he's new to dating, but he's banging a gang of boards.

Even though he's banging a gang of boards and supposedly approached over five hundred women in day, he's having issues chicks going cold on him. Then he meets this on broad, gets sprung on her and asks her to be his girlfriend after just to dates. Now this muthaf*ucka, (who just three months earlier was asking for texting advice,) has miraculously has gotten his text game so tight, so on point, that he feels that he can offer quality advice on how to escalate sexually with chick via texting? F*cking amazing. Gentlemen, what your pal, dear ole Rex has just done something hasn't been done in a long time on SoSuave and that is expose a KJ.

If this was my board, I'd ban dude for disrespecting the game. The cold part about it is, how are you going to be a keyboard jockey then have nerve enough offer bad advice?

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score

Firstly, stop reading Cosmo magazine.

Secondly, use texting as a time-bridge to arrange your next hook up.

If you're bouncing back an forth with text messages all of the time...you're going to become
a little virtual entitiy to her. Entertainment. Validation.

Just get her to the next meet.....in the meantime....be ambiguous and don't answer her
questions directly.

These ready made questions.......you're going to come across as fake.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading the original post again, I'm afraid a noob is going to use these lines and make his social circle dying of laughter every time they would see him.

"What's your secret move to turn a guy on?"
Really? What's the next question?

"What's your secret technique to make your nails?"

No offense dude but that's just lame.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I updated this post because there are some people here who doesnt know how to start a text conversation and they keep on asking her how was ur day or what are u doing.
I updated this for them and yeah i know escalation is done face to face but in order to meet her face to face or get a date with her u need to make her feel attracted towards u .
Maybe you should take your own advice because those examples are horrible...you must obviously be one of those people you are talking about.

I think if you actually tested that stuff her and her friends might die from laughing so hard...

C'mon dude...get real. That's some lame ass sh!t. New dudes, do NOT text what he suggested unless you want to not get laid.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, send all those text messages so she can show her friends and they can all have a good laugh.
THIS!!!

Understand anything you text to a woman will be immediately shared with all her friends. All the suggestions made by the OP will generate a lot of laughter.... which isn't a bad thing. When women are laughing that's good, but not when they are laughing at you. Never text or email something you do not want anyone else to see.

sunnykhatri736

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys for telling me where i did went wrong or where i was about to go wrong. Atleast i know one thing now for sure never ever send such type of texts to any girl.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Why are you over here playing games with the people? Just two and half weeks ago, you were posting this,

Then about a week before that, you made this thread.

Three months ago you were having issues with chicks flaking on you and you sought on advice on how to deal with flakes.

On September 15th, sunnykhatri admits to being new to "dating stuff," however a mere two and a half weeks earlier, (on August 28th,) he said that he has been "seeing, talking, hanging out with, and f*cking them all. The odd part about that post is he has all of these plates, but he doesn't know what to talk to them about.

Finally, on his fourth post on SoSuave, (August 28th,) he makes a thread asking for texting advice. Here's the part that dear ole Rex is trippin' off of. Dude joins the site in August asking for texting advice, but claims to have chicks on the rotation, then he contradicts himself by making the admission that he's new to dating, but he's banging a gang of boards.

Even though he's banging a gang of boards and supposedly approached over five hundred women in day, he's having issues chicks going cold on him. Then he meets this on broad, gets sprung on her and asks her to be his girlfriend after just to dates. Now this muthaf*ucka, (who just three months earlier was asking for texting advice,) has miraculously has gotten his text game so tight, so on point, that he feels that he can offer quality advice on how to escalate sexually with chick via texting? F*cking amazing. Gentlemen, what your pal, dear ole Rex has just done something hasn't been done in a long time on SoSuave and that is expose a KJ.

If this was my board, I'd ban dude for disrespecting the game. The cold part about it is, how are you going to be a keyboard jockey then have nerve enough offer bad advice?
Lmao! Detective Rex on the case!