"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Text messages of support

MindPurify

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2019
Messages
25
Reaction score
8
Age
39
Location
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
In the past, I have quite often sent little text messages of love. Especially if my SO is feeling down or blue. Is it against Game protocol to be doing this (i.e. how Beta is it?)? How else should I attack things when she is in a down state of mind? I try to be there, but feel sometimes comfort is not enough.

I'm new to Game and so I'm still a bit unsure on some protocols and what not to do.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2011
Messages
637
Reaction score
241
Location
Melbourne
If I'm gonna do 5hit like that, it's full on sexting. Other than that, the only love shes gonna get is cvm all over her belly.
Been with my gf for 3 years. Noticed that the sexting has stopped alot between us.

Gotta keep the flame alive.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
All of your texting should revolve around the following:

1.) Abundance Mindset
2.) Low availability- you should not always be available to respond back to her texts right away if you have a purpose and busy life
3.) Keep it short
4.) Keep it light
5.) By all means use any indicator that a woman gives you to get sexual. If she opens the door and you dont take advantage of it, she will see you as a beta that is scared of what you really want and be totally bored and lose interest. Every woman wants to fvck. By not taking advantage of it in text when she gives you the opportunity she will assume you to not be an escalator in real life as well.
6.) Be outcome indifferent
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
This is his SO not some random.

If she's down/depressed, ask her if she's ok and try to build her back up, but let her come to you for help don't smother or overwhelm her, be strong and there for her if she needs that.

If it's repeated behaviour or just attention seeking, be closed and distant.

We as men are allowed to feel and be strong for women when they need us. Honestly not surprised so many here are divorced and couldn't keep a women.

Yes, shots fired.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
If I'm gonna do 5hit like that, it's full on sexting. Other than that, the only love shes gonna get is cvm all over her belly.
All over her face ...that is if she isnt swallowing...
 
A

AJ84

Guest
Agreed.

Like at a certain point you really have to have enough of the stable sense of self to realize that if acting like a normal empathetic human being "turns off" your GF then that's your GFs problem exclusively, not yours.
Exactly. If I was down and my SO texted “let me *** on your face.” I would wonder if that’s the kind of man I want to learn from and be inspired by. Hell no. That’s an idiot I need to dump ASAP.
I think I speak for all sane women when I say that. There’s a time and place to be sexual but if all you want is surface sexual stuff and nothing deeper, just stick with like minded women who are also not offering nor expecting anything more than that.

Some of theses posts read like teenage boys with zero relationship experience.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
In the past, I have quite often sent little text messages of love. Especially if my SO is feeling down or blue. Is it against Game protocol to be doing this (i.e. how Beta is it?)? How else should I attack things when she is in a down state of mind? I try to be there, but feel sometimes comfort is not enough.

I'm new to Game and so I'm still a bit unsure on some protocols and what not to do.
Don't do it consistently. That takes away the value of your attention. Do it randomly and spontaneously.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

A

AJ84

Guest
It's avoidant attachment style men re-affirming their beliefs after dating so many avoidant attachment style Women. However, it's not an irrational position.

If you are healthy attachment as a man, you will be aloof enough at the outset to lure in Avoidant/anxious types. As the relationship progresses you naturally bond with them AT THE SAME TIME THEY ARE BEGINNING TO DETACH. This is 80% of my relationships because that's the market. So yes, logically, I could assume to never bond or show I bonded in order to avoid her getting bored.

Many single American women are full blown avoidant attachment and therefore this advice does fit, however you don't want a LTR with that type of person anyway so let her self-select out of your life. Not your problem and not your fault.
Yes if you don’t want a relationship with her then who cares.

But if a guy does, then a balance of being ‘aphla’ and supportive (without enabling) is good.

I get some guys here don’t care about women other than for sex so I should of considered that before posting my reply lol. I forgot that one little thing ;).
 

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
I have quite often sent little text messages of love. Especially if my SO is feeling down or blue. Is it against Game protocol to be doing this (i.e. how Beta is it?)?
Generally texting messages of love won’t help you. Remember that women live in the moment. She will feel good for the day, then forget about it in 2 days, while she has it writing that you are in love with her. Not a good place to be in.

Instead of “texting” messages of love, perhaps call her (keep it short) or do something fun with her. Get her mind off her sadness, let her associate “fun” and “positive feelings” with you.

Remember men, watch what you say with women, but do whatever you’d like. Words are easy to prove, actions are hard.
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
In the past, I have quite often sent little text messages of love. Especially if my SO is feeling down or blue. Is it against Game protocol to be doing this (i.e. how Beta is it?)? How else should I attack things when she is in a down state of mind? I try to be there, but feel sometimes comfort is not enough.

I'm new to Game and so I'm still a bit unsure on some protocols and what not to do.
Show her with actions not words-hey babe I’m making dinner tonight, grab a bottle of wine. Then offer her a massage, then bang her. All better now.
 
Top