“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Text conversation (player status)

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2010
Messages
382
Reaction score
313
Age
43
Me: Haven't heard from you in a while
Her: I've been kinda doing my own thing
Me: That's going to make it a little more difficult to pursue your affection
Her: lol, what do you mean?
Me: It means we should get drinks this Saturday
Her: You never text me
Me: I guess the first round is on me then
Her: I don't think I'm drinking this weekend
Me: That's okay, have a soda.
Her: I don't drink soda.
Me: Water.
Her: I'm not a fan of water.
Me: How do you stay hydrated??
Her: Hahahaha
Her: You are persistent

(That Friday)

Me: How's the week treating you?
Her: Good, you?
Me: I was thinking tomorrow around 8.
Her: I will let you know
Me: ....if you're actually going to have a drink instead of water?
Her: lol. I guess you will find out.
Me: I don't want you showing up if you're going to be a buzzkill lol
Her: It's been a rough week, I'll have a few.

(Saturday)

We met up, had a few drinks, got buzzed and made out before I walked her to her car, went home and texted a different plate over for sex.

Keep these women in rotation, fellas!
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
19,085
I always say something like "Witness protection program huh? Don't want to blow your cover. Let me know when it's safe" with a smirk.

They laugh their asses off and usually we end up getting together soon after.

Another one I have used to great effect is "Wow name...I hope you haven't been abducted by aliens. But if you have, I hope they are the hot Brad Pitt kind and not the little ugly green ones. Let me know when you manage to escape" with a smirk...

The responses from that one are hilarious
 
Top