Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

**** Tests

EmotionalGeek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We all know that women will run their **** tests on men. I wonder if you have any tests you run on woman. Personally I do not have any. I just observe and fish for any condratictions in her stories when it comes to important things to see whether she is lying or just watch her behaviours.

xstang77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk if I could say I run **** tests so to speak but I more so let them prove there quality, I have old fashioned views I look for in a woman and I try to make those scenarios happen to see what she does,more so basic ones such as if she sleeps over,does she make the bed if I don't? Does she make my plate when it's time to eat and care about my over all well being or if I do something stupid or unhealthy does she care enough to let me know.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually just look for red flags.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all know that women will run their **** tests on men. I wonder if you have any tests you run on woman. Personally I do not have any. I just observe and fish for any condratictions in her stories when it comes to important things to see whether she is lying or just watch her behaviours.
Don't pull shiiit tests in a relationship. Then you are both acting like women.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, submission tests. Simple things really: "hey, could you make me a coffee", "hey, bring x on your way"
I also like to see if the like cavemen, so I will rob their jackets because "I'm cold", silly stuff
One thing I made once, unintentionally but that I see how you could want to do it intentionally: "I'm so sick, I can't meet you today" If she offers to cook you some soup she's good quality.