Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Testosterone replacement therapy (TRT)

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do heavy squats and deadlifts and take supplements, it does help,
Can you explain more? I was lately doing weight lifting and cardio everyday , beside my stamia improved I cant notice any observable change in T level

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you explain more? I was lately doing weight lifting and cardio everyday , beside my stamia improved I cant notice any observable change in T level
Any heavy lifting involving large muscle groups like legs, back and chest will increase test levels. However, as we get older our test levels will never be as it was in our 20s regardless of how heavy or frequently we lift. Which is why at some point some guys decide to go on TRT as its the only option.

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Genital atrophy is a side effect. Dependence is a side effect.

Look for natural ways to boost testosterone if you can--that would be my recommendation. I would try it myself if it weren't for the side effects.
My medical condition won't allow for natural boosting- I tried for years before starting TRT...OTC supplements are bs for increasing test levels a considerable amount. I'd rather live great & healthy with a tiny bit of smaller nuts than feel like dog **** 24/7. I know what I got myself into & i don't regret it one bit. I feel the best I have in many years & am healthier than I have been in a long while.

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any heavy lifting involving large muscle groups like legs, back and chest will increase test levels. However, as we get older our test levels will never be as it was in our 20s regardless of how heavy or frequently we lift. Which is why at some point some guys decide to go on TRT as its the only option.
That's why any training regimen should include squats & a form of deadlift. They are proven to increase test levels- far more than any over the counter supplement would. Squatting 2-3x a week would do more than buying a bottle of $100 pills

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Years ago getting part of testicle of young man and merge it with testicle of older man in medical procedure led to better T level and high in lebido , however it was banned to prevent poors from selling their testicles to rich ones .
Hahahahahaha I almost spit my water onto my screen

Rare I get a legit LOL while reading message boards but that got one

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Formula for raising testosterone:

1 - Heavy workout (example is squat/deadlift) or physical exertion, preferably out in the sun
2 - Take a zinc supplement, that's the main mineral that we don't get enough of in food
3 - Sleep better and long enough

Those are the main ones I've found that help me. Eating a lot of certain fruits/vegetables helps in other ways, celery is one main one. Almonds seem to help. Anything that will give you L-arginine. And then don't avoid healthy fats, and eat a little bit of healthy carbs, they are very anabolic. Just not too much. Obviously you don't want to be overweight, that never helps.

Metanoia

Banned
Reaction score
I agree that there must be some therapy and it's very important to check the testosterone level at least once per year. I am using www.hgha.com/testosterone-for-sale/ to check my testosterone level and also to take some vitamins to make it better. Our body needs refreshment and it's better to keep your body healthy as nuch as possible.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@HughJasolphd, .4 cc of Cypionate every three days is a bit high, hence the 1200 ng/dL.

I would advice to keep in the range of 800-1000 ng/dL which might be .3 ccs every 3-4 days.

Also propionate might be a better choice if you don’t mind subcutaneous (in the belly fat) shots at 15-20 mg daily. Propionate holds a short-acting ester so you hold less side effects with acne, DHT, etc. as the body is less saturated with superfluous T during the breakdown of the long acting ester present in Cypionate/Enanthate. Mostly FL pharmacies hold the propionate.

I hope you are mitigating the DHT in some fashion, as if you not losing hair, in the long term you might. Avodart is top choice as it also mitigates DHT’s effect on the prostate, which over the long term can be aggravated.

Btw many doctors have abandoned the use of AIs as recent studies have shown the importance of estrogen’s multi-faceted role and deleterious LT side effects by mitigating too much of it. Just keep the diet clean and you will do fine without an AI.

Last edited: