Testosterone replacement therapy (TRT)

evan12

Master Don Juan
I do heavy squats and deadlifts and take supplements, it does help,
Can you explain more? I was lately doing weight lifting and cardio everyday , beside my stamia improved I cant notice any observable change in T level

Can you explain more? I was lately doing weight lifting and cardio everyday , beside my stamia improved I cant notice any observable change in T level
Any heavy lifting involving large muscle groups like legs, back and chest will increase test levels. However, as we get older our test levels will never be as it was in our 20s regardless of how heavy or frequently we lift. Which is why at some point some guys decide to go on TRT as its the only option.

Genital atrophy is a side effect. Dependence is a side effect.

Look for natural ways to boost testosterone if you can--that would be my recommendation. I would try it myself if it weren't for the side effects.
My medical condition won't allow for natural boosting- I tried for years before starting TRT...OTC supplements are bs for increasing test levels a considerable amount. I'd rather live great & healthy with a tiny bit of smaller nuts than feel like dog **** 24/7. I know what I got myself into & i don't regret it one bit. I feel the best I have in many years & am healthier than I have been in a long while.

Any heavy lifting involving large muscle groups like legs, back and chest will increase test levels. However, as we get older our test levels will never be as it was in our 20s regardless of how heavy or frequently we lift. Which is why at some point some guys decide to go on TRT as its the only option.
That's why any training regimen should include squats & a form of deadlift. They are proven to increase test levels- far more than any over the counter supplement would. Squatting 2-3x a week would do more than buying a bottle of $100 pills

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Years ago getting part of testicle of young man and merge it with testicle of older man in medical procedure led to better T level and high in lebido , however it was banned to prevent poors from selling their testicles to rich ones .
Hahahahahaha I almost spit my water onto my screen

Rare I get a legit LOL while reading message boards but that got one

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Formula for raising testosterone:

1 - Heavy workout (example is squat/deadlift) or physical exertion, preferably out in the sun
2 - Take a zinc supplement, that's the main mineral that we don't get enough of in food
3 - Sleep better and long enough

Those are the main ones I've found that help me. Eating a lot of certain fruits/vegetables helps in other ways, celery is one main one. Almonds seem to help. Anything that will give you L-arginine. And then don't avoid healthy fats, and eat a little bit of healthy carbs, they are very anabolic. Just not too much. Obviously you don't want to be overweight, that never helps.