Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tested by a HB Doctor, how to handle this?

J

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday I went to Non-profit Health Service. I wanted to get tested for STD (a condom was ripped during sex with a FB and I wanted to be sure I was OK)

When it was my turn, a HB 9+ ! , asked me to come along and she turned out to be the doctor/nurse (not sure about that)

She had to ask several questions about my sex life, so we had a nice convo about that. I was smiling all the time (she smiled too) She was very good looking and seemed to be a very nice woman (very rare combo)

She did the test and was (prof?) interested in my answers (job etc)

Ok flame me for this.... But the situation was IMHO too akward to (directly) ask her for her phone number etc.

- How would you guys have handled this?
- I have to call her next week for the result. 2nd chance....

Btw I spinning several plates.

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlasticSurgeon said:
You should figure out whether she was a doctor or a nurse...
A really easy test of this is asking this question:

What is she wearing?

If she's wearing a white coat, she's a doctor.

If not, then she is probably a nurse.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm guessing this is a STD clinic. I don't think they have doctors there. When I went to the health dept., a nurse practitioner did my STD test.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
J said:
She did the test and was (prof?) interested in my answers (job etc).
What sort of test did you get, was it only pee into a cup or did she feel your tool?! because if i was in your situation I would mention to her how your testicles some time hurt a bit so she will have to exam them with her hands :D

J

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Reconsidering I think she was a nurse. She was wearing a very nice fitting jeans, a white blouse (no hospitalclothing) and a top (shirt).

Ok guys, what's the best way to handle this. I have no business there anymore. But I'm going to call her next week for the results.

I guess I just have to ask her If she wants to have some drinks together. Who dares Wins...

edit: the test was pee in a cup and give blood. I was very pleased she didnt examined my tools, because I was very happy to see her :D

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
J said:
edit: the test was pee in a cup and give blood. I was very pleased she didnt examined my tools, because I was very happy to see her :D
That is actually the best time to let her examine you, it shows that

A) You are confident in being hard around her

B) You are showing her that you are attracted to her

C) She can now check up and examine your tool and not only be impressed but if you go out on a date with her you won't be as nervous 'cause after all she did play with your d1ck already.

You missed an oppertuinty to do all that without being accused of sexual harassment.

ManiacJack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody here watch Animaniacs when they were younger?

"Heloooo nurse!" Lol

Hmm, if you really want her number, erm... if she asked for your number to give YOU results you could always have busted on her for asking for your number after just a few minutes of meeting you, even if she was just phoning for medical reasons... Or do the same thing reversed when she gave you HERS...

As for your second chance, I can't see no easy way around it myself... You are going to have to ask straight... Maybe just before she hangs up something like:

"Oh and by the way do you have email..." If that is too uncomfortable try,
"Oh do you have email in case I get further problems?"

You could always replace email with number, whatever :)

2Cool

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't waste your time. Come on think about this you're in there for a STD check up, and you think she may be interested with you getting this kind of examination?

If you were there for a general checkup, maybe. For an STD I wouldn't even consider a HB10 for health considerations.

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would guess she is a nurse. Doctors are the next level of treatment! I would hit on her anyway. In my mind tho i would know everyone hits on her and that my chances might be slimmer. Try. Always try.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlasticSurgeon said:
You should figure out whether she was a doctor or a nurse...

It's so rare to find an HB doctor, most women in medical school are Fugly as hell.

There's and old quote in medical school that goes like this

"The ugliest women go to medical school whilst the hottest women marry doctors!"
Go to grad school for engineering. The girls gym coach at your high school was probably 10x hotter than any girl that I see on a daily basis. Med school girls look like supermodels compared to the girls that I see.

Back on topic - Worth a shot but its a doc (or whatever she was) at an STD clinic that you had to visit. Any women who administers my STD test is probably more worried about putting on gloves than getting in my pants (Although I am clean, thank you baby jesus). I guess that if you test clean she may be receptive.

Throttle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chrispy said:
I would guess she is a nurse. Doctors are the next level of treatment! I would hit on her anyway. In my mind tho i would know everyone hits on her and that my chances might be slimmer. Try. Always try.
everyone hits on her. no one (in his right mind) asks for her number. what have you got to lose?

J

Don Juan
Reaction score
Throttle said:
everyone hits on her. no one (in his right mind) asks for her number. what have you got to lose?

Exactly ! That's the right mindset. I'll call her wednesday and ask...
That's all there's to it..

J

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im clean ! Thanks for asking anyway :)

I called and she wasnt around.... F*ck that...

Better luck tomorrow :up: