Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

TERRIBLE performance on a first date

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally I think this situation is a good example of another thing, that applies to all women:

When women like you they come close.
When women don't like they keep you at a distance.

One of the ways to keep a man at a distance is by bringing in kockblockers. That's what this girl did by turning a situation where she was alone at a man's home into a live broadcast. She brought in a bunch of virtual kockblockers to mess up the situation.

Other ways of keeping distance is by placing objects between you: a handbag, a table, her coat etc. If a woman puts something between you, move it out of the way and get close to her. If she doesn't like it, then you know she's wasting your time and you can get rid of her quickly before wasting your whole evening.

A girl that really likes you will come and sit next to you on the couch. She won't go and sit across the room on the other side of a table. If she does that, either tell her to sit next to you or move next to her. If she refuses then, well, you've just forced her to show her hand.

If you go out to a restaurant, which I don't recommend (because of the presence of onlookers and kokblockers such as over-attentive waiters etc), choose the place very carefully. Choose somewhere where you can choose your own seats in a cozy corner where you can get close to her. That's the quickest way of finding out her level of interest and starting to escalate. Any time you spend sitting across a table or over 1 meter away (on the phone, messenger etc) is just time wasted. At a distance of over 1 meter, she's getting attention from you whilst giving you nothing but words.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally I think this situation is a good example of another thing, that applies to all women:

When women like you they come close.
When women don't like they keep you at a distance.

One of the ways to keep a man at a distance is by bringing in kockblockers. That's what this girl did by turning a situation where she was alone at a man's home into a live broadcast. She brought in a bunch of virtual kockblockers to mess up the situation.
Dude, wow, didn't even think of it like that! Great point. Well, I feel silly now. At this point if she does reach out what do you suggest I do from here? As I mentioned in a previous post, I had 2 other similar first dates with Brazilian chicks but ended up banging or getting blown on the second one.

I am definitely going to consider her very low priority and a timewaster. But, if I could get her to come to my place again and bring ingredients to cook food (literally no cost or effort on my part) I could use this as a trial to gage IL. Her bringing food and showing me how to cook was a topic discussed yesterday, so we'll see.. definitely not taking this one out.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, wow, didn't even think of it like that! Great point. Well, I feel silly now. At this point if she does reach out what do you suggest I do from here? As I mentioned in a previous post, I had 2 other similar first dates with Brazilian chicks but ended up banging or getting blown on the second one.

I am definitely going to consider her very low priority and a timewaster. But, if I could get her to come to my place again and bring ingredients to cook food (literally no cost or effort on my part) I could use this as a trial to gage IL. Her bringing food and showing me how to cook was a topic discussed yesterday, so we'll see.. definitely not taking this one out.
You could try, but I'd say there's a very low chance of success based on her behavior. It looks to me like she was deliberately making it impossible for you to escalate and now she's giving you the "busy" line. Most likely she's busy meeting other guys on Hinge. So I wouldn't make her a priority at all.

The thing is, if you do get her over again, you need to make a move and put her in a position where she absolutely has to sheeet or get off the pot. That way you'll be 100% certain of what her intentions are, rather than unsure, which is where women want to you to be if they want to manipulate you and use you for attention.

This is why texting and speaking on the phone are such a bad idea - she gets a bunch of attention, whilst you can't actually make a move and find out if she's even worth talking to at all. If she wants to come over, fine, but don't let her suck up a lot of your time talking about it.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could try, but I'd say there's a very low chance of success based on her behavior. It looks to me like she was deliberately making it impossible for you to escalate and now she's giving you the "busy" line. Most likely she's busy meeting other guys on Hinge. So I wouldn't make her a priority at all.

The thing is, if you do get her over again, you need to make a move and put her in a position where she absolutely has to sheeet or get off the pot. That way you'll be 100% certain of what her intentions are, rather than unsure, which is where women want to you to be if they want to manipulate you and use you for attention.

This is why texting and speaking on the phone are such a bad idea - she gets a bunch of attention, whilst you can't actually make a move and find out if she's even worth talking to at all. If she wants to come over, fine, but don't let her suck up a lot of your time talking about it.
Great advice man - thank you!

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ones that do this are the real attention junkies and essentially they have something seriously wrong with them.
I invited one out the other week, I must have gone quiet for a few days, she liked a picture of me, unliked it, then reliked 24 hours later when it had gone quiet, so she stood out as the most recent liker. In a hope i would DM her

Theyre NUTS

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I invited one out the other week, I must have gone quiet for a few days, she liked a picture of me, unliked it, then reliked 24 hours later when it had gone quiet, so she stood out as the most recent liker. In a hope i would DM her

Theyre NUTS
Jesus christ. hahaha what lengths won't they go to?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Theyre NUTS
Yep. It's needs to be diagnosed as a new mental illness - Attention Whoareitis.

Old Balls

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro she has some degree of interest, and that's all we can ask for sometimes. I would give her a quick response like "sounds good, holler if you need bail money" just to not seem butt-hurt about her being busy. Don't continue or pursue a conversation tho.

You'll find out soon enough if she's getting split-roasted or not by Tyrone. So try to not think about it haha. Drop it and go socialize your balls off.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro she has some degree of interest, and that's all we can ask for sometimes. I would give her a quick response like "sounds good, holler if you need bail money" just to not seem butt-hurt about her being busy. Don't continue or pursue a conversation tho.

You'll find out soon enough if she's getting split-roasted or not by Tyrone. So try to not think about it haha. Drop it and go socialize your balls off.
Thanks buddy!