Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Temptation

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the affinity for novelty and variety never fades. That doesn't mean you have to act on it.

It is good to keep up the skills of good game and flirting. I work with a lot of women, so in a sense that kept my game going even though I've been retired from the game for years. Together with wife for 15 years, married for 12. Have been having a lot of issues since the fall with her though.

I think the degree to which a man has these feelings has more to do with him than the woman he is with. In my case I got married late at 35 so I had a lot of experience with women and pickup artistry. My brother 3 years older than me only dated a couple of women before his wife, so he probably has less of a novelty and variety circuit wired in his brain. His wife would make me miserable although she just recently seems to have found the right medication to make her tolerable be around. Now i'm the one in the family with the difficult wife unfortunately.
I'm sorry to hear that man. Why has she been difficult lately?

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Treat any woman right and she will stick around despite competition - If she really wants you!