Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

telling girls there buetyfull before you kiss them?

WRX_is_like_SEX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing AFCish about it IMO . . .

. . . .Just whisper it .. It's always nice to have a girl melt in yr arms before you plant one . .

. . But needless to say, one must be careful not to over do it/or do it from a position of weakness . . Then it get's a bit stupid . .

. . . . . . . But WTF, why limit to "beautiful" . . I find that girls also like being told that they are soft, how nice they smell, how sparkling their eyes are . . .

. . Once again . .Its important not to overdo it, and if you hesitate and not plant a kiss, then you get in to the nice guy/afc zone . .

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well Rhett Butler in Gone With the Wind says to Scarlett before kissing her, "Kiss me. Kiss me. Just this once" and then he kisses her, and then she slaps his face (hard with Clark Gable still able to keep his confident smile) and calls him a "low-down nasty brute" and "get your hands off me you skank! Everybody was right about you." You see, Women, will believe anything anybody else says about you, but only action will she believe from you. She has to see it to believe it. Women are fvcked that way. They can't help it because their minds are so small that they'll believe anything as long as it's not coming from the mouth of the one who loves them standing there right in front of them.