Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Telling a woman you don't want a relationship

GetWhatUGive

Reaction score
When you say "I'm not looking for a relationship right now." What do you really mean?

and please, don't give me a ****y answer - like it mean what it says - besides that is what I'm interested in.

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means you aren't actively looking, but rather, you are passively hoping to be the recipient of one. Or in a different context entirely it can mean, "You are very unattractive."

Alternatively, it can mean "I am currently overstocked with relationships right now. Warehouse space is at a premium." Or it can mean " I want to be alienated from humanity, to have no ties whatsoever with family or anyone, to be a young loner".

Veracity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good grief

Isn't this the kind of thing emotional women do??
--Honey, when you said my thighs look fat, what did you mean? THEY LOOK FAT!!!

Sorry for the smart azz answer, but it's the only one I can give...When I say I'm not looking for a relationship, it means (drum roll please...) I'm not looking for a relationship. So, if they're looking for a relationship with me, they're gonna be disappointed.

Be direct. Give it to them straight, no chaser. Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Dudes like you are why women as so damn psycho crazy and analyze everything about men/women interactions.

GetWhatUGive

Reaction score

Veracity said:
Dudes like you are why women as so damn psycho crazy and analyze everything about men/women interactions.
I only asked a question. I didn't say I lied about this. I don't. I was only asking really if other guys lie when they say this.

Holy sh!t!

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't lie either. If it was HER I didn't want a relationship with, I would tell her in different words:

I'm not looking for a relationship with you right now.