Telling a woman what you want...

What's wrong with telling a woman what you want up front?

Here's my situation. I had a beautiful 10/10 woman come on to me recently... even though she's beautiful her life is currently a mess and lots of drama. I told her... yes I would be interested in dating her, but I told her there were conditions to dating me and if she doesn't like them she can take a hike. She is currently living with someone else (female as she is bi)... She sets all these rules like.... you can't text me after 5. I can't talk on the weekend. I can't see you for more than 1 hr at a time. Etc... etc... I have since given her the boot... but in general... I'm wondering if you see problems explaining rules of dating so to speak up front.... Maybe the 2nd or 3rd date.

I can see her taking this two ways.

1. She could be like damn... this guy knows what he wants and how he wants to be treated. This could increase DJ status.

2. She could think... this guy is too controlling and wanting to be too serious too fast.

The way I look at it is that I don't want a woman who is sleeping with a bunch of people at 1x.... I don't want to be competing with other men... and I do want to show these bi*ch%s how I demand respect. If they don't like it there's the door.

You guys see any problems with just laying it out up front?

I don't want to be competing with other men... and I do want to show these bi*ch%s how I demand respect. If they don't like it there's the door.

If you dont care, why dont you just tell her what you want and if she doesnt accept you dump her ? You dont care as you just said

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Hell no. Lol. She just wants some D on the side with limited contact and you are just dating (haven't even started dating from the sounds of it), so you don't get to make demands like that. Hmm... Piece of a$$ and don't really have to invest much into it.?.? Sounds like a no brainier to me.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
I am in bold
What's wrong with telling a woman what you want up front?

Here's my situation. I had a beautiful 10/10 woman come on to me recently... even though she's beautiful her life is currently a mess and lots of drama. Red flag, run.I told her... yes I would be interested in dating her, but I told her there were conditions to dating me and if she doesn't like them she can take a hike. She is currently living with someone else (female as she is bi)... Red flag She sets all these rules like....Red flag you can't text me after 5. Red flagI can't talk on the weekend.Red flag I can't see you for more than 1 hr at a time. Etc... etc.Red flag.. I have since given her the boot... but in general... I'm wondering if you see problems explaining rules of dating so to speak up front.... Maybe the 2nd or 3rd date.

I can see her taking this two ways.

1. She could be like damn... this guy knows what he wants and how he wants to be treated. This could increase DJ status.

2. She could think... this guy is too controlling and wanting to be too serious too fast.

The way I look at it is that I don't want a woman who is sleeping with a bunch of people at 1x.... I don't want to be competing with other men... and I do want to show these bi*ch%s how I demand respect. If they don't like it there's the door.

You guys see any problems with just laying it out up front?

I don't see a reason to, tbh. I normally date and see what happens. BUT when the first words out of her mouth are ALL THE RULES I HAVE TO FOLLOW? Sorry, not interested. Life can be easier.

I reckon take 2 minutes to establish basic rapport then go for it. I often start with a 'Hiya.' then it's 'I like your style'. They also like sick or smutty jokes...life's too short for complications. Beer is dear in UK too unfortunately.