"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Telling a woman what you want...

Jediknight888

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2016
Messages
46
Reaction score
20
Age
46
What's wrong with telling a woman what you want up front?

Here's my situation. I had a beautiful 10/10 woman come on to me recently... even though she's beautiful her life is currently a mess and lots of drama. I told her... yes I would be interested in dating her, but I told her there were conditions to dating me and if she doesn't like them she can take a hike. She is currently living with someone else (female as she is bi)... She sets all these rules like.... you can't text me after 5. I can't talk on the weekend. I can't see you for more than 1 hr at a time. Etc... etc... I have since given her the boot... but in general... I'm wondering if you see problems explaining rules of dating so to speak up front.... Maybe the 2nd or 3rd date.

I can see her taking this two ways.

1. She could be like damn... this guy knows what he wants and how he wants to be treated. This could increase DJ status.

2. She could think... this guy is too controlling and wanting to be too serious too fast.

The way I look at it is that I don't want a woman who is sleeping with a bunch of people at 1x.... I don't want to be competing with other men... and I do want to show these bi*ch%s how I demand respect. If they don't like it there's the door.

You guys see any problems with just laying it out up front?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

John Constantine

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 19, 2017
Messages
183
Reaction score
64
Age
35
I don't want to be competing with other men... and I do want to show these bi*ch%s how I demand respect. If they don't like it there's the door.


If you dont care, why dont you just tell her what you want and if she doesnt accept you dump her ? You dont care as you just said
 

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2017
Messages
1,084
Reaction score
697
Age
48
Hell no. Lol. She just wants some D on the side with limited contact and you are just dating (haven't even started dating from the sounds of it), so you don't get to make demands like that. Hmm... Piece of a$$ and don't really have to invest much into it.?.? Sounds like a no brainier to me.
 

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2017
Messages
1,084
Reaction score
697
Age
48

John Constantine

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 19, 2017
Messages
183
Reaction score
64
Age
35
Sorry, but that's the game bro. From the sounds of it, they're just in the dating process.

Respect is earned, not given. There's a huge difference in demanding respect and demanding not to be disrespected.
I was quoting him
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Sigma68

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2019
Messages
19
Reaction score
3
Location
England
I reckon take 2 minutes to establish basic rapport then go for it. I often start with a 'Hiya.' then it's 'I like your style'. They also like sick or smutty jokes...life's too short for complications. Beer is dear in UK too unfortunately.
 

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 12, 2017
Messages
256
Reaction score
102
Location
-
I want money and health. She can provide neither.
Even if she could provide those, if she's not providing sex and dating, then it's not a very good relationship. Eventually, either you get bored of using her and cut contact, or she realizes she's being used and leaves.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Her prerequisites ewuate to ONS, **** buddy, and or booty call. Plate material.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
- hot
- life is a mess
- drama
- is in lesbian relationship atm
- will sleep around for sure

For me no, but for someone with more resources to waste on high maintenance troublemaker - perhaps.
If you were to dismiss those traits you consider as high maintenance as being irrelevant to your objective (plate spinning), would it then logically make her perfect ?
 

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2012
Messages
894
Reaction score
285
When she gave those demands of hers, I probably would have told her she doesn't, and won't, own me.

10 of 10, or not. Respect yourself, sometimes that's what it takes around a woman so attractive she doesn't know what it's like to behave.

And, she just might really admire that.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Depends how hot vs how messed up, but probably yes.
That's my man.

When it comes to spinning, be result oriented.

The details doesn't matter at all, it's all noise, smoke and mirrors that needs to be dismissed.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Depends what results are most important to you.

I consider 10 in looks woman with 8-10 drama level AND bisexual AND in relationship with a woman, probably high maintenance (remember 10 in looks) as a really poor investment.

Considering her character (I'd say it's probably around 3/10 or 4/10 tops), she is in fact HB7 with incredibly pumped up ego thinking she is HB9 at least.

This sounds like a poor plate as well - decent plate shouldn't be that troublesome, but I'm no plate spinner/it's really against my philosophy of going after LTR material women only.
If for the purposes of LTR, then u r right, she's obviously a poor choice.
 
Top