Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Why say anything other than you do not feel chemistry with her any longer and leave it at that?Originally posted by Knicknack
Would it ruin a girl's life if you told her you no longer want to date her due to her body not looking as good as it once did?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
How about...Originally posted by BobbDobbs
Whenever you see her, whistle that polka tune "She's too fat for me."
my point exactlyOriginally posted by Titus
Well, well, well, aren't we a bunch of fyking hypocrates!
When you dump a girl for a specific reason which you don't want to tell her, or you even lie to her, that's fycking fine, but when a girl does this, or rejects you because of "still getting over her ex, not being ready yet, wanting to take it slow..." or any other kind of bullshyt like that, which translates, "you don't make me wet, so buzz off," and both of you know it, then the goddamn shyt hits the fan and burns the whole fyking house down to the ground!
Double standards all the way, yesireee!
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Originally posted by Titus
Well, well, well, aren't we a bunch of fyking hypocrates!
When you dump a girl for a specific reason which you don't want to tell her, or you even lie to her, that's fycking fine, but when a girl does this, or rejects you because of "still getting over her ex, not being ready yet, wanting to take it slow..." or any other kind of bullshyt like that, which translates, "you don't make me wet, so buzz off," and both of you know it, then the goddamn shyt hits the fan and burns the whole fyking house down to the ground!
Double standards all the way, yesireee!