Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Telling a girl to cut it out.

Baldr99

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Recently (6 months) redpill / game aware.

I'm going to drop the cliff notes version of this situation:

- Plate of 2 months (banging since day 1), everything has been going very well. Has always seen me as alpha and breaks rules for me (until now maybe?)
- Yesterday sends me a video of her in gym squatting. I give short compliment.
- Says "I'll need you to spot me - if you're not up for the task I'll find someone else".
- I open the message, zero attention, haven't replied (been 12 hours).
- She's sent 5 messages since

This is literally the first time she's ever tried to get remotely fresh with me and it was out of nowhere. The finding someone else thing - that's crossing the barrier of disrespectful in my mind.

I haven't replied. How would you guys handle this?

Last edited:

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
dang bro you sound like a dramatic ass hoe. whats up with that stop drinking soy. I would have simply replied "You can find someone else for inferior training, but we all know im the one thats gonna show u how to properly squat on this DIICK!"

dont be so sensitive my boy, roll with the punches and throw it back at these hoes in a c0cksure manner.

Baldr99

Reaction score
Hahah I know it came off pretty bitchy I'm not usually this dramatic, just confused over setting boundaries early and often.

Thanks for response

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like her tone. She tries to play it off as a joke after the fact, but there was nothing potentially funny about it. I like teasing and playfighting, but that's not what this was at all. The way she formulated it is just blatant disrespect.

I don't like wasting headspace and energy on this kind of stuff nor do I think anything good comes out of it so I wouldn't get confrontational in return. Thus I wouldn't suggest sending what you're thinking of, but that's just my personal style. I would say something like "Tough talk huh ;)" and let her keep playing her cards.

You have to keep in mind that women are used to guys doing and putting up with whatever it takes to get whatever crumbs they can. She may simply be used to being disrespectful to guys because they go down on their knees begging to get a whiff of her *****. So take this as a wake-up call and test for her. If she is disrespectful like that after this, she gets downgraded. But if she just didn't know you are actually a man, she can change this.

PS. You don't know she "sees" you as "alpha". You don't know sh!t about what she thinks so stop assuming you do and only look at what you can prove: her actions.

Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way to reply, when the joke is made about finding someone else, is to agree, and amplify if possible.

You will leave the other party speechless.

Don't get all butthurt and say YOU'LL find someone else, just affirm that they are free to find someone else.

Watch how quickly they get back in their lives, and will definitely be second thinking any further attempts at 'joking' like that again

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way to reply, when the joke is made about finding someone else, is to agree, and amplify if possible.

You will leave the other party speechless.

Don't get all butthurt and say YOU'LL find someone else, just affirm that they are free to find someone else.

Watch how quickly they get back in their lives, and will definitely be second thinking any further attempts at 'joking' like that again
I agree with agree and amplify and normally it's my #1 thing when you get a "dare" or really just about anything. But I think this instance is just too blatantly disrespectful to begin by replying with it. He should first give her a chance to show more disrespect by saying something short and cheeky like I suggested, and only then agreeing and amplifying if she keeps slapping him in the face. It'll give him more of an opportunity to see who she is.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with agree and amplify and normally it's my #1 thing when you get a "dare" or really just about anything. But I think this instance is just too blatantly disrespectful to begin by replying with it. He should first give her a chance to show more disrespect by saying something short and cheeky like I suggested, and only then agreeing and amplifying if she keeps slapping him in the face. It'll give him more of an opportunity to see who she is.
Haha, you just agreed and amplified :)

I agree. What she said was disrespectful. If you care about the relationship you have with someone, you don't create doubt on purpose

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a plate. Her actions matter not her words. Is she still banging you? Also...."send me the video without the pants"

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Well, that might be a good idea because if your form is off I will have to punish you"