"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Telling a girl to cut it out.

Baldr99

New Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
31
Hi everyone,

Recently (6 months) redpill / game aware.

I'm going to drop the cliff notes version of this situation:

- Plate of 2 months (banging since day 1), everything has been going very well. Has always seen me as alpha and breaks rules for me (until now maybe?)
- Yesterday sends me a video of her in gym squatting. I give short compliment.
- Says "I'll need you to spot me - if you're not up for the task I'll find someone else".
- I open the message, zero attention, haven't replied (been 12 hours).
- She's sent 5 messages since

This is literally the first time she's ever tried to get remotely fresh with me and it was out of nowhere. The finding someone else thing - that's crossing the barrier of disrespectful in my mind.

I haven't replied. How would you guys handle this?
 
Last edited:

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
dang bro you sound like a dramatic ass hoe. whats up with that stop drinking soy. I would have simply replied "You can find someone else for inferior training, but we all know im the one thats gonna show u how to properly squat on this DIICK!"

dont be so sensitive my boy, roll with the punches and throw it back at these hoes in a c0cksure manner.
 

Baldr99

New Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
31
Hahah I know it came off pretty bitchy I'm not usually this dramatic, just confused over setting boundaries early and often.

Thanks for response
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
I don't like her tone. She tries to play it off as a joke after the fact, but there was nothing potentially funny about it. I like teasing and playfighting, but that's not what this was at all. The way she formulated it is just blatant disrespect.

I don't like wasting headspace and energy on this kind of stuff nor do I think anything good comes out of it so I wouldn't get confrontational in return. Thus I wouldn't suggest sending what you're thinking of, but that's just my personal style. I would say something like "Tough talk huh ;)" and let her keep playing her cards.

You have to keep in mind that women are used to guys doing and putting up with whatever it takes to get whatever crumbs they can. She may simply be used to being disrespectful to guys because they go down on their knees begging to get a whiff of her *****. So take this as a wake-up call and test for her. If she is disrespectful like that after this, she gets downgraded. But if she just didn't know you are actually a man, she can change this.

PS. You don't know she "sees" you as "alpha". You don't know sh!t about what she thinks so stop assuming you do and only look at what you can prove: her actions.
 
Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
The best way to reply, when the joke is made about finding someone else, is to agree, and amplify if possible.

You will leave the other party speechless.

Don't get all butthurt and say YOU'LL find someone else, just affirm that they are free to find someone else.

Watch how quickly they get back in their lives, and will definitely be second thinking any further attempts at 'joking' like that again
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
The best way to reply, when the joke is made about finding someone else, is to agree, and amplify if possible.

You will leave the other party speechless.

Don't get all butthurt and say YOU'LL find someone else, just affirm that they are free to find someone else.

Watch how quickly they get back in their lives, and will definitely be second thinking any further attempts at 'joking' like that again
I agree with agree and amplify and normally it's my #1 thing when you get a "dare" or really just about anything. But I think this instance is just too blatantly disrespectful to begin by replying with it. He should first give her a chance to show more disrespect by saying something short and cheeky like I suggested, and only then agreeing and amplifying if she keeps slapping him in the face. It'll give him more of an opportunity to see who she is.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
I agree with agree and amplify and normally it's my #1 thing when you get a "dare" or really just about anything. But I think this instance is just too blatantly disrespectful to begin by replying with it. He should first give her a chance to show more disrespect by saying something short and cheeky like I suggested, and only then agreeing and amplifying if she keeps slapping him in the face. It'll give him more of an opportunity to see who she is.
Haha, you just agreed and amplified :)

I agree. What she said was disrespectful. If you care about the relationship you have with someone, you don't create doubt on purpose
 

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2011
Messages
684
Reaction score
100
Age
54
Location
ontario
She's a plate. Her actions matter not her words. Is she still banging you? Also...."send me the video without the pants"
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
"Well, that might be a good idea because if your form is off I will have to punish you"
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top