Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tell your story.. im interviewing everyone on so suave..

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. How old are you?
17 (almost 18)

2. Where are you from and where do you live now?

Complicated - short answer: born in Greece, lived there 10 years, I now live in Birmingham, UK, soon to be Leicester

3. How did you find the seduction community..

I had a minor epiphany that I was doing something wrong, and that being a 'gentleman' (ie a chump) was not the way forward. I think I found it through Google.

4. Has the seduction community made a signifigant impact on your life? If so how?

Definitely had an impact. I would have learnt over time the ideas and notions on this site, but it would have taken me years. I'm more self-confident, and I know that I was only a pvssy because my past-history was haunting me.

5. How would you describe yourself as an individual?
Intelligent, logical but scatter-brained. I used to wear my emotions on my sleeve, now I keep them closed. As for my looks, nothing spectacular, barely average height, brown hair and eyes, slender but getting ripped.

6. What are some hobbies your passionate about?
Paintball, debating/oratory, increasing my cultural awareness/knowledge (sightseeing, trying out different cuisines, going to the theater)

7. What do you do for a living?
I'm a student, grades permitting I'll be studying Medicine next year, and from there, I'm not sure, maybe join the RAF, but I ultimately aim to enter politics or law.

8. What is your favorite opener/ice breaker?
*sly smile* Hey, how's it going?

9. Name 2 things you wish you could change about yourself..
I'd love to be 6' tall and to gain 50lb of muscle

10. List 2 things about yourself that give you pride..
My chosen career path and my fashion/cultural awereness

11. How do you dress? Are you trendy? Conservative?
Depends. Trendy/smart-casual is the usual. Sharp leather shoes, blazer over nice polo shirts, crisp black jeans.

12. Would you describe yourself as social, very social or anti social.

Again depends, largely on my mood, but my general attitude is 'quiet, but social'.

13. How successful with women were you before you discovered this community?

I could naturally number close and get first dates. I understood the importance of eye contact and smiling. Couldn't get anything more. I accept that's probably down to nil kino and rapid emotional attachment. (both being an emotional tampon, and spilling my own woes)

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. How old are you? 22
2. Where are you from and where do you live now? Born in Costa Rica, live in Canada
3. How did you find the seduction community? Looked up Kino after hearing it mentioned and as they say, the rest is history.
4. Has the seduction community made a signifigant impact on your life? If so how? I'm way bolder now. I'm never without something to say and i've never been happier.
5. How would you describe yourself as an individual? Confident to the level of Arrogance, but i carry it well as i'm good at whatever i do.
6. What are some hobbies your passionate about? Writing, Film, Humor. Working out is getting to be one.
7. What do you do for a living? ATM I'm working 2 jobs, Part Time Retail Lumber Yard, and HVAC Apprentiship.
8. What is your favorite opener/ice breaker? I have a few actually. Usually it's just "Hey! pleasure to meet you, I'm Sam and you are...?"
Another I like using is making Origami in front of someone. They ALWAYS ask me "Wow! How'd you make that crane/flower/Whatever?"
9. Name 2 things you wish you could change about yourself. Fitness level (work in progress), and eye injury.
10. List 2 things about yourself that give you pride. My ability to learn anything quickly and become good at it, and my strong individuality.
11. How do you dress? Are you trendy? Conservative? I've been called a Pretentious Rebel, Button down shirts, jeans, and a leather jacket for everyday stuff, and flashy shirts and darker pants for "smart casual". Underarmor ALWAYS. Oh and i NEVER wear just T-Shirts or those trendy logo shirts as i find them annoying.
12. Would you describe yourself as social, very social or anti social. I was always social, but recently i can talk to just about anyone who is at least somewhat social.
13. How successful with women were you before you discovered this community? Uhh... not very. i'd gotten laid but only at raves when both of us were intoxicated. Now though i've got guys asking me for advice when they see me 'at play'.

Night Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. How old are you? ..... see left
2. Where are you from and where do you live now? ... small island in the UK
3. How did you find the seduction community........ it found me
4. Has the seduction community made a signifigant impact on your life? If so how? ....... I now know that I am not alone.
5. How would you describe yourself as an individual? .... As calm and smooth as a duck pond.
6. What are some hobbies your passionate about? ....Photography, writing and women
7. What do you do for a living? .........Photographer & Writer
8. What is your favorite opener/ice breaker? ....... Don't have/need one - women always chase me.
9. Name 2 things you wish you could change about yourself.. ...... Nothing
10. List 2 things about yourself that give you pride ...... My Photography & writing
11. How do you dress? Are you trendy? Conservative? .... I have my own style that suits my body shape
12. Would you describe yourself as social, very social or anti social. ...... Very social.
13. How successful with women were you before you discovered this community? ..... VERY HIGH - women have always chased me for some reason.

Well, you did ask....

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. How old are you? I'm 17
2. Where are you from and where do you live now? I'm from Georgia
3. How did you find the seduction community.. I don't really know. Probably some show on MTV or VH1
4. Has the seduction community made a signifigant impact on your life? If so how? I don't think it's significant, but it's helped me become a more confident person. I use to slouch a lot, and not keep my head held high, but now I really don't care. I think it's just helped me not be as self conscious about myself
5. How would you describe yourself as an individual? I'm a smart person. i may come off as too overconfident and ****y at times, but I think I'm a good person. I think other people view me as complex because I'm so different from most guys my age. I'm a little over competitive, and I hate losing, which is probably why I'm afraid of rejection. I hate failure, I hate the feeling it gives me. I know how to get in people's head, and sometimes I misuse it. But i know how to read people, and it makes things interesting when I talk to others.
6. What are some hobbies your passionate about? I'm very interested in writing/journalism, and I think I want to become a news analyst or something one day, but for right now, I'm pretty good at writing songs.
7. What do you do for a living? Nothing really
8. What is your favorite opener/ice breaker? If i'm going to talk to someone I'll just say hello
9. Name 2 things you wish you could change about yourself.. I wish my ego wasn't so big, therefore it wouldn't be so sensitive. Sometimes I wish I wasn't viewed as an outsider by most people. I guess I'm a little bit of a loner deep down and keep my personal feelings to myself. That's probably it
10. List 2 things about yourself that give you pride.. Knowing that I don't have to change myself for other people to love/like me.
11. How do you dress? Are you trendy? Conservative? I dress in jeans and polos. I don't know it it's trendy. Most people shop at stores like American Eagle and Abercrombie, but i don't
12. Would you describe yourself as social, very social or anti social. Maybe a mixture between social and anti social. I don't feel obligated to talk to people. I'm not afraid of people, i just don't feel like i have to be talking to someone all the time. I do like getting to know people though.
Average, high success rate with women or little to no success at all. No success

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. How old are you? I'm 17
2. Where are you from and where do you live now? I'm from Georgia
3. How did you find the seduction community.. I don't really know. Probably some show on MTV or VH1
4. Has the seduction community made a signifigant impact on your life? If so how? I don't think it's significant, but it's helped me become a more confident person. I use to slouch a lot, and not keep my head held high, but now I really don't care. I think it's just helped me not be as self conscious about myself
5. How would you describe yourself as an individual? I'm a smart person. i may come off as too overconfident and ****y at times, but I think I'm a good person. I think other people view me as complex because I'm so different from most guys my age. I'm a little over competitive, and I hate losing, which is probably why I'm afraid of rejection. I hate failure, I hate the feeling it gives me. It makes me feel inadequate. Girls have told me that I'm a really chill person, but I guess at the same time I'm a hard worker
6. What are some hobbies your passionate about? I'm very interested in writing/journalism, and I think I want to become a news analyst or something one day, but for right now, I'm pretty good at writing songs.
7. What do you do for a living? Nothing really
8. What is your favorite opener/ice breaker? If i'm going to talk to someone I'll just say hello
9. Name 2 things you wish you could change about yourself.. I wish my ego wasn't so big, therefore it wouldn't be so sensitive. Sometimes I wish I wasn't viewed as an outsider by most people. I guess I'm a little bit of a loner deep down and keep my personal feelings to myself. That's probably it
10. List 2 things about yourself that give you pride.. Knowing that I don't have to change myself for other people to love/like me.
11. How do you dress? Are you trendy? Conservative? I dress in jeans and polos. I don't know it it's trendy. Most people shop at stores like American Eagle and Abercrombie, but i don't
12. Would you describe yourself as social, very social or anti social. Maybe a mixture between social and anti social. I don't feel obligated to talk to people. I'm not afraid of people, i just don't feel like i have to be talking to someone all the time. I do like getting to know people though.
Average, high success rate with women or little to no success at all. No success

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you?

Where are you from and where do you live now?
New Jersey...still here...:cry:

How did you find the seduction community..
Don't remember actually, I just know I needed to change something about my life after I let my oneitis completely crush my soul

Has the seduction community made a significant impact on your life? If so how?
It really has. I'm not a fan of canned sh!t and all that garbage, but it has helped me to understand that I can be my own man and stand up for myself and not take any BS from people (girls especially) and still come out successful in life and with girls

How would you describe yourself as an individual?
I am very introspective and too intelligent for my own good sometimes. I like being around people and being social, yet I get very agitated when I don't have plenty of alone time

What are some hobbies your passionate about?
I live, eat, sleep, and breathe music. I play in 3 bands, all different instruments and am constantly discovering new music to listen to. I also love working out and doing outdoorsy sh!t

What do you do for a living?
I work in a receiving dock

What is your favorite opener/ice breaker?
I have nothing set...usually spur of the moment. Usually girls I want to approach strike me because of some kind of physical attribute so I'll often say "I like your....", etc. In a bar, I often shock the girl by going very personal very quickly.

Name 2 things you wish you could change about yourself..
I'd like to be taller, and not as hairy

List 2 things about yourself that give you pride..
My musical talent and my ability to adapt well to any situation

How do you dress? Are you trendy? Conservative?
I'd say somewhat trendy, but mainly just jeans, t-shirts, hat - all fitted well to my body

Would you describe yourself as social, very social or anti social.
Sometimes I'm extremely social, other times I'm the most anti-social person in history. I blame my being a Gemini

How successful with women were you before you discovered this community?
Average, high success rate with women or little to no success at all

A few kisses but overall, as frustrated and chumpish as you can get. Was never just average though, to my benefit.

daring wraith

Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you?
25 (26 nxt month)

Where are you from and where do you live now?
United Kingdom, Birmingham and now.... all over the place, mostly in europe though.

How did you find the seduction community?
Seduction has always been an interest and a hobby and i came across this forum by accident whilst looking for new inspiration and techniques to improve my game.

Has the seduction community made a significant impact on your life? If so how?
Its not made a significant improvement upon my life.... however it is nice to hear other peoples experiences and also the very diverse views and techniques that people prescibe here.... pretty interesting. Especially in the cross cultural/sociopolitical sense.

How would you describe yourself as an individual?
No idea... sometimes nice, sometimes not, sometimes moral... most of the time not. I'll do what ever it takes to win.... not just for the sake of winning but for what i win.

What are some hobbies your passionate about?
I live to feel good and im passionate about success.

What do you do for a living?
Former company secretary of my own company, and now senior partner in my dad's business.

What is your favorite opener/ice breaker?
Hello or hi or hey.... with a smile.

Name 2 things you wish you could change about yourself..
Nothing really... i rather like myself as i am.

List 2 things about yourself that give you pride..
.....I try to take pride in everything, i like being the best.

How do you dress? Are you trendy? Conservative?
Conservative and trendy... im a big fan of fashion.

Would you describe yourself as social, very social or anti social.
pretty social, i like to get on with everyone.

How successful with women were you before you discovered this community?
Successful and also a complete bastard... i've cheated on just about every girlfriend i've ever been with... including my fiance. However my ideology has recently changed.... as im in love.

sheep-man

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. How old are you? 21
2. Where are you from and where do you live now? australia still live there
3. How did you find the seduction community.. accident
4. Has the seduction community made a signifigant impact on your life? If so how?wouldnt say huge i think its helped me make changes.
5. How would you describe yourself as an individual? funny, sweet, tall
6. What are some hobbies your passionate about? comedy thats pretty much it, and i dont even do it atm but i plan to get into it soon
7. What do you do for a living? militery... the uniform doesnt help as much as youd think
8. What is your favorite opener/ice breaker? hey, we were in specil ed together?
9. Name 2 things you wish you could change about yourself..confidence,
10. List 2 things about yourself that give you pride..height, job
11. How do you dress? Are you trendy? Conservative? i use to dress really bad but now i dress good generaly jeans and shirt
12. Would you describe yourself as social, very social or anti social. social
13. How successful with women were you before you discovered this community? not vary, was a virgin... sorta. but i dont think discovering the community is what made the difference i had discovered the community years before i actully started getting chicks i think it happened when i decided to make the change and actully get out there

Furyguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. How old are you?

From Boston, now upstate NY

Followed a link someone posted on a guitar forum. It brought me to the Book of Pook. From there I was hooked.

4. Has the seduction community made a signifigant impact on your life? If so how?
**** yeah. I get laid now.

I'm full of ****.

Lifting, social interaction.

Student.

Hi, my name is...

I would like my hair to naturally grow straight rather than curly.
I want my beard to grow in more fully.

I fix the things I don't like about myself.
I am open minded.

Like a beach bum. Shorts, sandals, t-shirt, sunglasses.

Social.

I kissed a girl once...

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. How old are you?
From above the dixie mason line but now living Central Florida
At age 15 I just googled "how to get a girlfriend" or something along those lines.
Made me reasonably aware. I've been studying theory and dynamics since the age of 15 but never really put it to good use.
Strange, hypersensitive.
Academics, film, music, literature, some sports.
Wishing I was somewhere else and possibly happy with my life.
8. What is your favorite opener/ice breaker? "Hi"
Mistakes made in the past, Lack of mental toughness.
Can't really think of anything at the moment.
Like hell. Don't have any cash to spend on clothing.
Anti-social. I have my social moments every now and then.
little to no success at all maybe due to the lack of action on my behalf.

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And here we go...

1. How old are you?

I'm from Hamburg, Germany, and will live here for two more months, then move to Dresden

After having my heart ripped apart for the third time I asked friends for help. Well, that didn't help so finally I thought: google knows everything! And google knew...

Definitely! Much more confidence, women (of course), new friends, social skills (BC), knowledge in almost all areas of my life (health, sports, social, psychology, style, etc), anew future career wise (gave me the courage to go for what I really wanted), well etc. pp., focus, patience, and whatnot. I can't remember everything right now.

all-rounder, smart, imaginative, funny, a bit arrogant

art (drawing, piano, writing poetry, short stories and articles), sports (especially martial arts, ballroom dancing (salsa!!!), sailing), board gaming (risk, twilight imperium), seduction

I'll start going to university in october

situational mixed with humor

stop daydreaming so much, do those stupid cold approaches^^

Endless optimism, being able to quickly get good at almost everything I direct my focus and energies to

Mostly still the clothes from my AFC days, I'm short on cash, which means T-Shirt + Jeans and brown sneakers. I'll get into Anthony Ellis program as soon as everything with my university works out and I have the money. As pook said I'll quickly need new clothes then so I will not buy new ones before.

Social. I have my shining charismatic moments (when all this DJ-stuff just *clicks*), however I also still have my problems with some types of strangers or I'm just too lazy to talk to everyone on parties.

Lol, I was hopeless. Out of a social circle with like 30 boys and girls I was the only one who never even had kissed a girl. After I found this site it still took me half a year but everyone then suddenly thought I'd be the most experienced of them. Hah!

Thyme

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. How old are you?

Born in FL and moved to WI when i was three (still live there now)

Read Neil Strausses "the Game"

4. Has the seduction community made a signifigant impact on your life? If so how? YES YES YES. opened my eyes and made me realize how much potential EVERYONE has.

not afraid to be different. fun. social. always looking to improve myself.

i enjoy playing guitar, learning magic, dancing salsa. most enjoyment would probably be self improvement with women and actually the feeling of being in state and dominating an encounter with a cutie.

student - premed

hey there

skinnyness. memory

my willingness to learn. my wide/diverse social circle

definately not trendy. im a kohls deal guy

social. want to be very social

terrible. very butterfly/nervous based. i had some success, but it was just because im popular and semi decent looking

Accension

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey I'm 18 year old Uni Student Accension of Australia, N.S.W, Byron Bay a hippy, tourism, surfer town.

I'd describe myself as a quirky, ****y, silly, arrogant at times, mischivous, comfortable, relaxed, likeable, social guy.

I'm a big fan of:
  • Literature and movies.
  • The English language as well as Japanese.
  • Fitness, which sucks as I smoke.
  • Underground sports you've never heard of.
  • Friends and my ideal life style.
  • Education.
If I were to change two things about me, it'd be being able to sleep at normal times and my slender build.
Two thinks I like about me is intelligence and what a conversational guy I am.

My style's normally formal even if the occasion doesn't call for it. Recently I've been dressing a little 'scene', as all the metro stuff, girls love.

I found the Seduction Community from doing stupid Googles I believe.
Before finding this place I was a lowly virgin, completely awful and lacking so many different things.

Now I no longer feel like an AFC.
I have above average success and am very social looking to take it further and to the streets.

Some of my favorite openers are normally the situational ones:
  • "Hey, is this party any good so far?"
  • "The holidays are coming up, what's there to do around here? what're your plans?"
  • "Excuse me, I saw you and had to come talk to you. I'm X, what brings you here?"
  • "Hey I haven't met you yet, who are you? will I like you?"
Looking forwards to sharing my insights with the community, my post count is low but my game is high.

Lusterkx2

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. How old are you?

I live In Hawaii.

Looking what I was doing wrong,googled.

4. Has the seduction community made a signifigant impact on your life? If so how? Yes it did, it showed me what I wad doing wrong and to do the opposite. ALPHA male!

Funny, hard-working, laid back and Happy.

Lifting weight Is my 1st love and making people laugh.

I make people laugh.

Smile then follow up with a how you doing.

Im not into money, but I wouldnt mind having more. For the 2nd one, honestly nothing. Im good to where I am right now. Just money.

My muscle and my hard working mind,

I dress fly, always fly, always high, never low. Like a rockstar, but not with the tight jeans.

To social, I like to talk even If i have to leave people I was talking to, just to talk to someone else.

13. How successful with women were you before you discovered this community? Not so good.

Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. How old are you?
NSW, Australia
Through a mate
Yes, self-confidence and interpersonal skills
High-energy, goal orientated, results focus, purpose driven
Fitness!
Fitness instructor
Opinion openers
Need to consistently approach women, get over rejection better
Physique, sexual ability
Usually the best-dressed out of everyone for the occasion
Coming from very anti-social outside of work to becoming social
13. How successful with women were you before you discovered this community? Average, high success rate with women or little to no success at all
Only ever attract dysfunctional psychos... successful enough but I want to be a knockout, I want women to talk... I want to be a heatwave in their pants...

Looking for love.

Scar Tissue

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. How old are you?

florida. heading to florida state university in fall

3. How did you find the seduction community?
Iv been studying from this site for about 2 years now. I found it when I was searching the internet for tips on girls one night. At the time I didnt realize what I had just found, I actually forgot about it for a couple weeks and it took me awhile to find it again.

I cant even begin to discribe how much it changed me for better and worse. I love my life.

independant, leader, streetsmart, and goal oriented

I do a litte bit of everything, skydiving, fishing, guitar. Its discuraged usually but gaming women is my most passionate hobbie. haha

assistant manage a landscaping company but just a summer job. heading to college. Lawyer hopefully

Hi

9. Name 2 things you wish you could change about yourself?
Gain a bit more weight but im working on it. 8 inch c0ck please? haha

Everything in my life

More trendy than conservative. Necklace is usually worn and thinking about getting a tattoo at the end of summer

naturally very anti social but now social

I could get dates in high school but didnt know what to do from there. I wasnt necessarally a nice guy but considered innocent and not having a clue till about my junior year in high school.
By the end of my senior year I was pretty ruthless with the game and not liked by many girls. Some of the jocks didnt trust me around their girlfriends which I thought was pretty funny. Probably one of my prouder moments was when I found out our star high school quarterback told his girlfriend not to talk to me any more in class. It felt good knowing I went from a clueless boy to leaving my mark on my graduating class.

Im going to love college

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. How old are you? 17
2. Where are you from and where do you live now? Vietnam, im in Florida now
3. How did you find the seduction community..? Looking up dating advice on google
Im still new to this site, but its changing me from an AFC to a slowly growing alpha
Fun, loud, humorous, somewhat annoying, friendly, and most importantly happy
Working out, friends, swimming, dancing, guitar, animals
Student now.
"Do i know you?" *only one ive used so far*
Confidence and i wish i could read a woman's mind
my Humor and im starting to love my smile
I have many styles from casual, to baggy, to conformist because of all the changes ive been through
I would love to consider myself very social, but i can be anti social infront of new people
Terrible. I missed a chance with this HB8 Asian girl who wanted me to make the move, but i missed my chance. we're "friends" now