"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Tell me your biggest problems ASIAN MEN.

wishforce

New Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
32
Hey everyone, I’m currently trying to find out how one could make the lives of asian men specifically, in their 20’s a lot easier ;)
Which is why I have two very simple questions:
  1. As a busy asian man in your 20’s, what are the 2 biggest issues you’re dealing with, in regards to your dating life?
  2. Regarding your dating life, what would you wish for more than anything else?
Thanks so much in advance - looking forward to reading your answers!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

zonn

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 15, 2015
Messages
57
Reaction score
12
Looks like the dudes have no dating issues.
 
Joined
May 26, 2013
Messages
246
Reaction score
50
I am Indian so technically South Asian.

1. Too many options, for real. I cannot decide on a girl sometimes and feel like I have to actually turn down girls. I've had girls spam me at times because I went on a date with them but there are just too many options. At times I am juggling too many girls than I can actually handle.

2. Time to **** a lot of different girls but I can **** like 5 different girls a week max, maybe 7 but that is a girl a day. It just takes so much investment, some girls want to stick to you even when you have ****ed.
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
I've been seeing Asian men, some considered geeky with females, seen a geeky awkward one with a blonde chick pretty cute chick
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
The biggest problem for Asian men is the same for all men.

It's cowardice, supplicating attitude, lack of leadership skills, lack of ambition, etc - basically it all boils down to extreme laziness and being fatherless.
 

zonn

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 15, 2015
Messages
57
Reaction score
12
I am not in my 20s but in the past I remember times when I'd walk down the street with say some blonde woman and people would just stare at us in what I felt was an uncomfortable manner. And I got the feeling some would even laugh at us.

Back then I was mentally weak let it effect me and that would result in not getting anywhere with the woman in question. These days I can handle it if I am well dressed. I am a South Asian dude quite dark skinned most people assume I am of African origin.

So I'd say I had issues getting it on with women who are "different" from myself in appearance.
 
Last edited:
Top